Reviews for The World He Never Knew
Murasaki Hina chapter 10 . 1/2
I actually like this story. chapters are too short though.
Sevvus chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
AWWW! LOL of course the tables have turned!
YOU KNOW YOU WANT HIM DRAY! it's not cheating if its the same person! and obviously no matter what Draco it is will eventually fall in love with harry! however if he leaves this one at least harry will have fun winning the other Draco over...
that sounded so confusing when I typed it... lol my thought process was a little..strange for that...

anyhoo! keep up the amazing job if you would, i love it very much and I'm afraid I'm quiet hooked.
update soon please and thank you!
LikeFallingAsleep chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Write more please :33333 This is such a fantastic story and gah. I love it
David-El chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
This is one of the most intriguing stories I've ever read, are you ever going to come back to it? PLEASE do so, it's AMAZING!
Rabi Rabbits chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
Awe! I love it! Love it, love it, love it! It's too cute for words!

With love, RRR
AsYetNameless chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
Keep. Stop. Going. Stop. Please. Write. More. Stop.
tasha chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
Wowwww...this is sooo good! I'm literally hooked on it! Got it bookmarked and everything on my phone so I can keep checking if you've added anymore! Soo good! Please please please times a thousand, keep writing :3 you're so good at it!
juventus chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
I just found your story:) AWESOME JOB! Hope You can update soon !'
fandomstolemyheart chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
Interesting story . . . I like it! Update soon!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
awww too cute i loved
Mini Luna chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
Love this!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
poor draco nice job thou i love it
AsYetNameless chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
Please keep writing! This story is fantastic, not just in writing quality but also in the idea you're using. It's great that you're using Draco, rather than Harry or another main character, to show what could have happened if Sirius was Secret Keeper. AND it's a Drarry! I didn't think any combination could be so perfect.

PLEASE continue! :D

-AYN
fan-freak121 chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
Continue! Please continue. This is very unique I have yet to read a story where Draco goes to another universe. The most common ones are Harry going, Hermione going either alone or with Harry or I think there are some Harry/Ginny. So this is very good please continue!
Krystian Rivers chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
Oh my gosh... :( Makes me sad, and entreiged :)