Reviews for 39 & 13 means Love
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
LOOKS LIKE NEKO-GIRL(I call Cathy that Because She STRONGLY Resembles a Neko) IS JELLY OF TORI, AND ERGO, IS THE M-O-S-T UPSET THAT SKYSHIPPPING(YUMA X TORI) IS CANON!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
USE RITUA; AND CALL IT XYZ SHOUKAN!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
OH NO! CATHY'S GOT A NUMBER, AND THAT'S N-O-T GOOD AT ALL!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SHE'S ABOUT TO BECOME A NEKO(CATGIRL WITH FELINE APPENDAGES) AGAIN!
Number Assassin chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
actually I prefer Utopia over Aspiring Emperor Hope, but on some cards I use a combination of Japanese and English names, for example, I call Number 13: Embodiment of Crime (or Cain's Doom in Japan) Number 13: Embodiment of Crime, Cain. (same pattern goes for Number 31 too) and I call Utopia/Hope this: King of Wishes, Number 39: Utopia. I also call Numerronius this: Hollow God, Number C1000: Numerronius. so that was a pointless review I am not sure why I posted...
pikaree1 chapter 11 . 2/13/2015
XD Astral can crack jokes. Who knew?
pikaree1 chapter 10 . 2/13/2015
Le gasp! No observation?! Ah, whatever. The Skyshipping of this chapter (and what I have dubned Monarchshipping, Hope and Love, tee hee!) is superly duperly uerly AWESOMEZ!
wwetnawcwfan1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
two request please can you please do a yuma x droite fanfiction and yuma x gagaga girl fanfction please
Alexis4120 chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
Totally love it!
Anime Ace chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
Your a great writer! *flies off happily into the sunset (despite it being 10:24pm)*

Like the cards!
Faname for life chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Aw this story is adorable
Fanaime for life chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Aw number love. That is so cute hm hit
Faname for life chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Shark shore was glade to see number 17 and hear that Yuma was respecting it like it deserves aw that is sweet.
Faname for life chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
New spell card for shark
Wash away damage
Continues spell
When you control a water monster all battle damage becomes zero
Faname for life chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
I since a darkness a number but not from Tory from Cathy