Reviews for Hot Fun in the Summertime
Sooooo... Who posted this first? Rhythm Junkie or BoysOnBoards ? Are you the same person? Cuz one of the two of y'all is stealing if that isn't the case.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I don't normally read slash but this was a good story. I am glad it wasn't too um, graphic?
amandac3 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Such an unlikely pairing, but it was really good. I would enjoy reading about all their adventures while traveling. Good luck!
YellowGlue chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Mmm yummy boy kisses :)

I love the pairing, a lot. And there was such a feeling of earnestness throughout the piece that was really, very cool to read. It felt very sincere, in its hurting as well as its sexiness.

Very much enjoyed it :) thank you for sharing!

Hearts,

Sarahxxoxo
mrsbeas chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I really liked this! Interesting pairing, and great story!
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Great story. I love to see someone brought in outside the usual pack of characters. This was fun and sexy.
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Great pairing. Very sweet story.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I've never read this pairing, but as long as it's slash, I'm up for anything :-) I'm happy to say I liked these 2 together. This was a sweet summer romance. Gotta love the angry kiss and hand job against the wall. Good luck with the contest.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Yes! Hot guys falling love and making out at the beach. I'm normally very boring and only read E/B stories. That's why I love these contests because I read all the entries no matter who's doing who. This was a great story. Good luck.
TheEvilSnowWoman chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Wow! Nice pairing and good story! Nahuel's frustration was really plausible.

It was nice to not have homophobia and inhibitions as a main obstacle, and it made the story so much more enjoyable.

Also, the (not just) kissing against the wall was delicious! They need to do it more often, haha!

Lovely o/s!
jillie ann chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I'm saddened by the lack of reviews for your though slash is not my cup of tea, I thought it was well written and enjoyed it.I also think it was a bold move to use the "minor" characters, instead of floating in the canon done and I appreciate you sharing it with me.
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Hey thanks for sharing your story! I am more an Edward Bella story person but good luck in the contest! I still enjoyed reading your story :o) Chilly x
Sea4Me chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I'm more of an ExB person, but I love the cultural integration in your story.