Reviews for RE4: Becareful What you wish For
RaidenStephano Feli Ita Vargas chapter 21 . 4/21
That was funny and awesome xD Do other series :P too!
oXSheenaSuddzXo chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
I act like that around spiders even tiny ones,I got my mom and sister to kill for me always,Wait I see one *See tiny spider on the floor*Oh Crap mom is not here and jades not here too,*Sighs*Well time for battle time.*Puts on boots,Puts on solider clothes but wears a bowl as a helmet*Okay lock-n-Load *Loads shotgun*.Ok ok ok 1..2..3! *Starts shooting randomly everywhere and stops shooting*Okay i think its dead *Looks down see's spider dead now and i Smile*Okey I'm done *Looks around the big mess*Im in deep trouble Soon!
DementoFantasy chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I love you just because you've played Haunting Ground XD
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
*jumps up and down like a hyper child* MORE MORE MORE MORE! This was great!
Fox Mew Brittany chapter 23 . 7/13/2012
I definitely enjoyed the first part of the deleted scenes. I want to say that Salazar was bluffing about sending the Verdugos on Lex's and Britt's tail but who knows with that crazy guy. I was laughing during the first part of the conversation with Salazar about the garden. Can't wait to see part two.
Starscream's Prime chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
hi. I'm rereading your story for the third time. tbh, I liked the other version better. this is still good though :)
Link's Rose chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
2 things: He's also in umbrella chronicles and thanks for the grooveshark thing in ch.1. that site's given me more music than youtube has
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 22 . 1/28/2012
-_-' must you go with the threatening nature? Sigh, I have read the sequel...not enough of it apparently if you end up putting up something like this (Someone else must've said something stupid to cause this effect)

But if it will save a few countless people from being 'disturbed' then I'll go re-read.
Link's Rose chapter 21 . 1/24/2012
is there a sequel? this was funny to the point of tears, and i wanna read more of lex and britt!
Link's Rose chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
oh-mt-god! I laughed SO HARD at the impersonation part. "..." Just listening to Lex and Britt be funny and then Leon ruined the fun!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/23/2012
NICK
Xanthia Oliphant chapter 21 . 12/10/2011
So. I've finally finished it. In a few hours. I feel accomplished. c;

Luis... is dead. I tried not to cry, but a tear escaped...

I love you, Luis. Rest in peace, amigo.
Xanthia Oliphant chapter 18 . 12/10/2011
They totally deserved that! -_-

And I see your point about how could any like Krauser. I like him though because of the various fanfics I've read about him. c: But yeah in the series he's a butthole
Xanthia Oliphant chapter 16 . 12/10/2011
My eyes watered so much, I thought I was actually gonna cry. Gah, I'm such a crybaby. :c I like the reactions from everyone, especially Hewie's, that dang dog is just so loving. :'c

As for the A/N on the last chapter, I wish I would've been reading this when you first posted it. I hope you're ok, even if it's only somewhat. Stomach cancer... dang... I know this will sound weird buuuuuut; I love you. (no homo saying that in the popular phrase) This story is really great,like honesty. Besides the grammar and misspellings, but I don't pay attention to that, especially when the stories this imaginative and good. :)
Xanthia Oliphant chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
Awh... No, you are not allowed to die, dammit! D:

You've been doing so well, no need to be all depressed about a screw-up, Lex... Well, I guess you do have to be worried, but still! Awh. Billy called you dollface. c: