Reviews for Dragon King
Blitza chapter 4 . 4/14
Can you give yugi some sort of power too? He never does anything on his own. Also, you are still continuing this right?
sea girl chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
okay all i have to say is that your updates are completely awesome i can't wait to find out what happens next please o please update soon
BlueStar29 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
If you're going to rewrite the story w\ a girl, go ahead. When I read your note in the previous chap, I was screaming in my head NO! I hate it when people turn Yugi into a girl. Damn it, he's a boy whether you people like it or not!

Anyway, good story.
Aqua Girl 007 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Sweet chapter.

Personally, if you really don't want romance between Yugi and Yami, I would make Yugi a boy. If you want some romance between them at all, I would re-write the story and make Yugi a girl. I wouldn't mind either way.
Aqua Girl 007 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
This is a very good story so far. I like how you have a chapter rating too. I sort of do that in my opwn chapters a bit too.

I never thought I would say this, but wow I feel sorry for Pegasus.
FireFox Vixen chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
beautifully written!
akira45 chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
awesome chapter!
Miranda178 chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
awsome story so far can't wait to see what happens next and as for making yugi a girl i personally don't mind but hey it's your story and if making yugi a girl helps you establish the fact that it's not yaoi then i say go for it.
akira45 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
awesome story! cant wait for the next chapter!
OliviaGraham chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Interesting... I'll keep an eye out for this one!
yugisun chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Hi Brittany,

You've got an interesting first chapter here. I noticed you listed come of the characters from the series as in your story but perhaps you could turn it into more an original cast fan fiction as it might make more sense given what you want to do as at the moment I'm struggling to see how Atem and Yugi will fit into this. I think it would make a nice change to have a protagonist you dreamt up yourself and he or she goes on a quest to find out more about the dragons/dragon king because of say, recent events or something, or perhaps he or she has a dream. It would be nice to have a female main character for a change because all Yugi, Jaden, Yusei and Yuma are all male. :/

The elements fighting each other reminds me of a game I used to play called Duel Masters. In that Fire and Darkness combined against Light and Earth (Nature) whilst the Water element sat on the fence.

Perhaps what you could do is have a leader representing each of the elements that you listed and the members have deck and use archetypes based on their element and they are like duel gangs like in 5Ds. My own fan fiction touches on the idea of duel gangs but it's not a major theme.

I also noticed you left some dates in at the bottom of the chapter. Not sure if this was intended but I sometimes leave some of my notes at the end of chapters I upload too. They make no sense to anyone else but I use them to remind me how far I got in a chapter and are especially useful if the chapter contains a duel as I list the cards in each players hand and face down.

I hope my review has given you some idea, but if not, I'm sorry I waste your time.