Reviews for Lovers Who Uncover

O, the tension!

Sexy, scrumptious tension.

I love it, girl!

Keep it up!

Gorgeous flow to the story, I couldn't take my eyes off of it.
jasper chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
sooooo gaaaaaaay sometimes it's overwhelming. they'd be such a boss couple, loved this story.
volksgti94 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I agree 100%, Spencer is so gay, she just hasn't admitted it yet :) But yea, very cute story. loved it. You captured Spencer's personality awesome-ly (is that a word?)

Good job, hope you write more.
SpencerFan chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Aww, it was cute; and I agree - how could you NOT put these two together? Well, except for maybe Wren (sexy British man - yum :D) with Spencer, but Spemily is awesome as well, very much so; Spencer is SO into Emily at times I don't get how others haven't seen it so far. :) This was a cute piece; I especially liked when Spencer said Pam would just have to live out her unrequited love because she has a thing for Emily - adorable. :) A good job, I hope you'll do more stories with this couple in the future. :D
Montana Angell chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Yes! I live Spencer/Emily writers and this is one of the best stories Ive read I think you should definitely write more spemily! Loved the story!
K chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
OMG! Emily is so hot in this! I love how she's all sneaky and Spencer thinks she knows what's going on ;).

Great story, please write more! This site needs more Spemily! (If that's what it's called lol)
Unknown Lover chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
That was so sweet! i love Spencer and Emily together, they're just so cute. great story lol, i just loved the part where Emily told Spencer that she had already knew she was gay, but just wanted Spencer to kiss her. You are so right by the way, Spencer is gay, and her and Emily are like perfect for each other. Write some more Spencer/Emily please, i promise to be your biggest fan if you do!