Reviews for How To Care For A Sick Hawk
Kiwi5595 chapter 5 . 3/20
Alright. I know it has literally been ages since you last updated this, but I figured I'd leave a review anyway. So here: This is absolutely awesome. Seriously I still can't quite stop snickering. I'm ahuge fan of Mihawk and Shanks and goodness, this was just, well, awesome!
I know it might be futile, but it would be real awesome if you'd continue the story
9momentos chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
This is awesome and you should really continue with it! Please! (and by the way, Shanks, way more epic)
Ellerocks92 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Zeff. Totally and utterly Zeff. I mean, I love Shanks, and think he's awesome but like Marco said he cut off his OWN leg and ATE it. Well in the manga anyway, in the anime he severed his leg by wrapping his leg in a chain and letting the momentum of a wrecked ship slice it off to save Sanji, a boy he didn't even know just because they had the same dream. That's epic if you ask me.
PurpleBlueberry chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I LOVE IT! Mihawk and Shanks are so awesome together! This really cracked me up. Great work!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Pleeeeeeaaaaaassseeeeeeeeeee continue! This story is WAY too AWESOME to be abandoned!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Pretty please with a cherry on top update. I need to know what happens next! I really liked this chapter too thank you
angeleye02 chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
this is a good story, and my favourite chapter was #4 when shanks was telling mihawk about him and zoro. Pls update!
mountain ash chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
This is hilarious! Oh, Mohawk, you should have known from the start that the nightmare would never end.
Keep writing! Your comedy is perfect!
Tray D. Sheila chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
I know your story hasn't been updated for over 2 years, but I really hope that you would return, so I can read if poor Mihawk ever is going to get well, since he now has two cheerful idiots around to take care of him, while their friends just is watching and having fun on his cost.

And about the sacrifice. Even though Shanks is my second favorite character in One Piece, I think that Zeff's sacrifice is more epic. As Marco stated; that man cut off his leg with a rock and then ate it. Beside that he did dive in after Sanji, even though he didn't have too and he gave Sanji all the food. Shanks 'only' lost his arm while rescuing Luffy. I know it was his fighting arm, but still.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Wow I really LOVE this! It would be amazing if you could finish it.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
I think Zeff is more epic because he cut off his own leg while Shanks got his arm eaten it would be a pretty big decision to cut off your leg to survive then to save someone
Anonymous chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Poor Mihawk,he really seems to be going through hell . . .I hope you continue to make it funny!
AnnElfwind chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
I'm missing the next chapter. Hope it will be written at all. As this is a great story! I love the way they all act so silly! Especially Shanks!
AnnElfwind chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
How the hell did "timbuktu" get in there?! Funny! (Is that a reference to Charmed?)
And this is a great story!
Sque-Fangirl chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
You're still alive , right? Cuz this hasn't been updated in years...