Reviews for The Wrong Prince
Why did you stop?
wintersmith chapter 15 . 6/28
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU LEFT IT OFF HERE?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEE...D:
Cotton Strings chapter 15 . 6/3/2017
So she never made it to the library.
Hekka chapter 13 . 6/5/2015
But Loki not usurp the throne. He got it through succession (his action in movie Thor was not about the throne. It is sad that of all the characters probably only Frigga realized this). Sif already should know it.
that-which-dwells-below chapter 15 . 1/6/2015
Is this story forgotten? I rather liked this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
Please pretty please write more
Claw chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
These early chapters remain some of my favorites. Sif, for the strength to endure the whispers; Loki, to be vulnerable with emotions.
megxloki chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
Omg that was freaking amazing so far! You may be one of the best fabric writers ever!
Keep up the fantastic work!

- Megan xoxo
KatsuomiMashiRo chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
Please! Please! Please update! I really love this story and their journey to be together. I hope your muse take you back here so this lovely story may continue.
SaintClaire chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
OMG PLEASE UPDATE!
tsotb chapter 15 . 4/16/2014
Omg the suspense! Its unbearable, please update soon. I really like where this fic is going!
L2 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I realize it's been a longtime since you've updated, but I'd live it if you could finish this story! This is my favorite paring and one so few people seem to write and this story is so romantic! I really love it and would love to see more!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/23/2014
I just discoverd it and its such an amazing story, please write more. I want to know if they will sucide and what odin does, when he finds out
Paopao chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
This has become one of my fav. Loki/sif fanfics. Plz update soon. Know that you still have readers
paopao chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
loved the flashback. It's not often loki and sif are so well written. Thanks!