Reviews for Angels with Bloody Teeth
GothicAnn87 chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Loved this chapter, please keep writing.
mendenbar chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
I rather liked that Alice saved Lawson. Puts quite a twist on some future events but saves Angel another soul to pay for.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Still not sure about the reasoning behind keeping them alive, but never mind. I just hope one extra good person aboard will mean Lawson won't die... I really liked him.

-Wings
mendenbar chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Just the right amount of change from the original to make the episode work perfectly with the addition of Sweet Alice (does she have a blue gown?)(Sorry, should remember that not everyone is perhaps familiar with 1920's American music. Song was "Sweet Alice Blue Gown.")
mendenbar chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
Why We Fight was one of my favorite episodes. I enjoyed any episode that showed Angel's past, but this one really rang a bell for me. Several of my uncles were in WWII and one was in the submarine service. I am so looking forward to how you handle this with the addition of Alice.
mwjen chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Dang it, I hoped Alice would meet Spike in this chapter. Thanks for posting.
Jason123456 chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
great story liking the crossing of the two stories are you also going to have angel meet the wolfs of twilight as well?
EmeraldWings90 chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
Well, Angel sure is good for someone who is 'out of practice'... I wasn't sure how he'd handle one in a real fight, given their incredible speed/strength/hard skin. I think you represented that really well.

I'm looking forward to the sub; it'll be interesting to see what you are willing to change... ;)

-Wings
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Great job on this update, I hope to read more soon.

-Will this ever get to the "Twilight" books and "Angel"/"Buffy"?
mendenbar chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
Don't find short to be a problem. Very interesting chapter and an interesting connection to the 29 stock market crash.
mendenbar chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Delicious compromise and gave us a unique look at just how Boone and Angel met.
mwjen chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Great chapter, thanks for posting.
bhut chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Don't worry Alice - Angel probably doesn't see you as his wife either!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Good job on the new chapters, I hope you'll post more of this story soon.

-Will the "Twilight" or "Buffy"/"Angel" characters show up during the series of the other?
Mappadouji chapter 2 . 8/9/2011