Reviews for Angels with Bloody Teeth
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow, nice idea... I have looked for an Angel-centric Twilight crossover but haven't found one yet, so I'm glad you're writing this, and based on my admittedly limited Twilight knowledge (I read the fist book and the second half of the last, and only read a summary of the rest), I liked Alice the best...

By helping Alice, Angel will also be able to help himself. If he manages to take care of her and teach her, he'll see that he *can* help others, and that he likes helping, which means his attitude will be much improved and he won't spend deaceds doing nothing when he could help others. At least, that's what I think.

I don't know about the 1920, I only know that I felt really sorry for Sam Lawson on that sub in 1944, and I wish Angel had staked him and Spike back then - I don't care Spike helped later, Angel could have saved thousands of people by staking those two then, I mean, how many people do two vampires kill in approximately sixty years? A lot. I get that he wasn't ready to kill family members back then, but still, I think letting them go is almost as bad as if he himself had killed those people. (This also applies to other similar instances - how many times did they all let Harmony go, anyway? And Buffy letting Spike go in both Becoming and in Lovers Walk? They could have easily staked him after he told them where willow and Xander were.)

Anyway, sorry for the rant, but just do the math. Now, we don't really know how often or how much a Buffyverse vampire needs to drink, but there are 365 days a year. Taking Angelus, he was active between 1753 and 1898, which is 145 years, which is over *52 thousand* days. Now, I'm sure there were many days when he didn't kill anyone, but there were also days when he killed at least a dozen, so... yeah. That's a *lot* of lives. So, just by killing one vampire, you're saving thousands of lives for sure.

I'll stop now, as I'm not quite sure the topic is relevant, but I just wanted to say that.

Looking forward to this. :) I'm not quite sure, but I think this fic has to potential to be more personal rather than action-oriented, as most of your fics are (which is not a criticism, just an observation on your style.)

-Wings
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I like this idea, maybe you should change this from a oneshort to a multi-chaptered story.
32 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3