Reviews for Shifting Grounds
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Alaude2019 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Amazing! Hopefully Squalo will figure it all out soon haha. I love it 3
puruku chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Loved the position they ended up in:)
victimofmywoes chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I know I harp along the same lines every time but dammit, it's your Xanxus who sweeps me off my feet all the time! I love the way you write him/her! And this time with all gentleness on his/her part, you just bowled me over! [I think I'm madly in love with this fem!Xanxus and Squalo pairing solely because of you!]

On to the story, somewhere after their dinner, a lump began rising in my throat which grew in size when Xanxus showed Squalo her room. Knowing how conservative and "bossy" Xanxus is, doing something like that is so brave and overwhelming that the lump just kept increasing to a point where I thought I'd start crying. But then I think the turn you gave it from thereon calmed me down.

And Squalo is just so PERFECT! His hesitancy in movement, his awkwardness, his uncertainties, his fear over thinking that he might offend Xanxus with his actions and then towards the end, his horror upon realizing that he might have left Xanxus hanging and his promise of satisfaction...everything makes him so humane and so devoted to Xanxus that it's heartbreaking and you can't help but feel for the man...

I'm awestruck by your attention to detail!

This is so very-well written! The last line...Xanxus stroking Squalo's hair was perfect! Oh I wish you'd write more of this...this phenomenon that you've started...

Thanks to you, Fem!XS is one pairing I've grown to love! And the funny part is, it is the "only" straight pairing I read!
sunashiro9 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was such perfect timing for me XD

Another beautiful story! So well written and perfect with the characterization.

Will there be more? And will you ever do one of these in a different viewpoint, such as Xanxus or Federico? It might be interesting to see their relationship from something other than Squalo's adoration :D
midnights-dawn chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Another excellent addition to the series,you just have to love poor Squalo's confusion and Xanxus's reactions every time she figures out just how far his devotion to her extends. Now a random question for you; Will they get married in a future fic? I hope you post a sequel soon.
yumeniai chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I kept thinking - Squalo's just like a little puppy. Please? Please? Awww, it's adorable. And poor Xanxus-chan :D

Cannot wait for the next instalment of this series. It's always so sweet to read, absolutely wonderful. Loved it :D
confoundingCoati chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
FIRST, I'm enjoying the shifting dynamic between them throughout this series of stories; the way Xanxus was confused was back in "Heart, Body, and Soul" and now it's Squalo's turn to be somewhat oblivious, somewhat perplexed.

SECOND, how is it that you can make Squalo (of all people) adorable and still have it feel completely believable?

So yes, unending praise (again).