Reviews for The Ōra Prince
TDG chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Love reading this story so Far!

Hopefully you plan to continue it one day!

- TDG
Anime Fan 295647 chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
cool
Zero-Nightmare chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Great chapter!

Loved J's reaction to the whole bodyguard thing.

Ash is so clueless it's cute, but J scares him. who wouldn't be?

Nice touch making them live with him, he might be able to thaw J's frozen heart. Miss Grumpig *snicker*

I'll say an old saying about Solidad and J: The more they fight, the more they care about each other.

Looking forward to more!

See ya!
XoreandoX chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
I'm really looking forward to seeing how this story will pan out, though I am probably re-asking questions other readers have probably asked, but will Ash's three bodyguards be involved in the harem? Also for this story, will Ash receive a Riolu/Lucario as his first Pokemon to go with the story, or will he receive another Pokemon instead? Overall, there are a great deal of things unknown at the moment, but I am willing and waiting to find out.
SAOKirito chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Nice chapter. I found that there was a lot of talk, though. But talk is good and there will be a lot at the begining of any story. I just can't wait to see the action and Pokemon battles.

Keep it up and update soon!
14HaLfBeAsT14 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
You Rock..! w

End of quote.. Just kidding.. I really liked it.. keep going and going..~
Lightning Strikes Back chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Nice story so far.
Greed chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
A few mistakes, but nothing too major.

Good chapter.
Hell Kaiser chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
J is such *****

I feel sorry for Ash. Although her character does make things interesting.
SetoshiHiroVita chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Poor Ash. Having to put up with J must be some kind of nightmare... Keep on typing!
Princess Naoto chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
FAV!
Nauran chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Three of the highest voted girls in popularity... The franchise's anime protagonist... A fated responsibility... Where will this lead us? Only you can show us.

PS: When someone is addressing their relative, you capitalize 'Mom', 'Dad' or 'Grandpa', because technically it's being used as a name.

Watch out for the use of 'a' and 'an'. Sometimes you missed them.

A few mistakes where you used a word in the wrong sense. {The two youngsters were standing there with a complete clueless look on their face.} In there, you should've used 'completely', also, 'faces'. Watch out for others like that.
The Detective Prince chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Loved this chapter! Hope Ash warms up to the girls soon! w
Theguythatmightbeyou chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
That was worth the wait. Sigh J you need to take a chill pill
Genny35 chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Awesome chapter! Ash still seem awkward around the girls but let see what will happen when he grows up!

Can't wait to read about your project!

Hope you update soon!