Reviews for Trammeled
Eclare Drama chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
I loved it! Wooooo hoooo! Good job!yeeeaaahh(clapping loudly lol) good job with this story. It really wil help ppl in a situation like this! Did really good on this story frfr
Eclare Drama chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Yu got me scared there I though something bad happend to adam like he was going to die
Eclare Drama chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Lolz
Eclare Drama chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
Yay! They r back togther!
Eclare Drama chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
I love iiiiiitttttt!
Eclare Drama chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
(clapping) that was good! I wonder whats going to happen now
Eclare Drama chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
I hope they get jake!
UnimaginableGalaxy chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
Awwww! I loved it!
Britterz chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
This was amazing! You should make a sequel!
Britterz chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
This was amazing! You should make a sequel!
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 14 . 12/1/2011
This was by far, my favoritist(I know this isn't a word, but I made it for you) I love your writinf and everything about this story made me angry, upset, happy, sad, estatic...so many frekin' emotions! Great job! But now I have a problem, every time I look at Jake I'm like thinking you rapist/abuser of Clare! How dare you! I guess I need time to get over him...great job :)
eclarefan54 chapter 13 . 9/13/2011
slghsldg awh he proposed! I'm so happy for them, and I'm super happy that Clare hasn't had anymore nightmares, she seems to be getting better which is always good. Anyways, update soon!
eclaregoldsworthy chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
Clare be careful she could've got hit by a car. Adam got shot all over again :(... but he's okay so I'm happy :d Update Soon :D
eclarefan54 chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
Oh no first Clare sleepwalking into dangerous situations & then Adam getting shot, at least they both are all right!
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 12 . 9/6/2011