Reviews for Pleasure My Angel
ciprianoivashkov chapter 11 . 5/17/2016
I like how there was a happy ending!
ciprianoivashkov chapter 6 . 5/14/2016
Lol Bella's never going to stop
ciprianoivashkov chapter 5 . 5/14/2016
I'm so glad that Dean and Cas got past the insensitive/awkward part.
ciprianoivashkov chapter 4 . 5/14/2016
Did they just openly make out in front of everybody?!
ciprianoivashkov chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
Oh my god Bela! Can't believe she said. That! And that 'property of castiel' had me smiling!
ciprianoivashkov chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
Lol Dean and his topless bars! That made me laugh. I love it when Dean gets teased
ciprianoivashkov chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Dean and his free food. Poor chuck, taking his bike lol
rosepettal10 chapter 3 . 3/16/2016
I am going to real all of your work now and no one can stop me! You are amazing and I love all of you work that I've read! I literally died when I read property if castiel omg that was amazing!
pbx chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
Hey! I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated this story. It's decently written and creative and just so sweet and fluffy :)
dragoness simplicity chapter 11 . 10/1/2014
Loves the story. I wasn't expecting Castiel to actually be an angel, but it was a fantastic surprise. In glad you did it.

Great personalities too. I loved how you managed to smoothly throw Dean's fear of flying in there.

The last chapter or two had a few dropped words (in sentences), but it was usually in a pivotal or heated scene, so it didn't take anything away from the story.

Overall, beautifully written.
animelover56348 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
I love how this Cas is more of a mix of Jimmy/Castiel/Misha all in one. Makes things more interesting as not many stories out there do that.
14thbunny chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
Awww it was cute reading, I love the story line it was awesome. And a lot of scenes were HOT xD
eremis21 chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
You really should stop using the term "retarded" so much. It's really ableist and rude.
buffy6x7 chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Excellent story and fun characters. Very enjoyable, glad I found it!
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
aww, poor chuck:( (just started reading and so far me likey :d)