Reviews for Saturnine
cjunited38 chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
i agree with you i prefer maura and im touched by ur story.
TamaraLDBrennan chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
creepy but aweseomsauce all at once... I really liked this.
TamaraLDBrennan chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awwww the tears...
fanfictionfan chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
quite a different take on the two characters..
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
So sweet! I loved it! Though I'd like to see what Vince and Barry have to say about Muara's death, I love it the way it is! :)
Bianca chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Gazebo... really? Mel you are sooo retarded lol. You love the lovely bones wayyy too much. I love the story though! You have the soul of a true writer. I love it! :D
deleted forever n ever chapter 3 . 8/22/2011

if yu cant guess maybe this will help (omq why are you boterinq mee)

anyways i finally got a chance to read ur storyy & i got into ur account so mwahaha (:

Ilove it. Your such a good writer. write more. weee :3
CountessCora chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
One word: sequel.
AlexandriaVE chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
I don't like that Jane says she caused it to worsen. I mean, I'd rather she had said she caused her to sleep through it so she wouldn't feel any pain, or that if Maura had lived, she would've had burns over 80% of her body and would've been in severe pain so it was better that she die and be with Jane.
IRunIWriteILive chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
In response to your question: Jane. Why? I can identify with her more. Sounds weird and cheest I know but that's how it is I guess. I'm more of the tomboy than the girly-ish girl that Maura is. I hope that makes sense. Anyway, loved that Maura got a more final sense of closure and the whole beer-candle part was very cute. I loved the line "go dissect a dead body in my honor or something." Thanks for sharing.
IRunIWriteILive chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Holy crap. Let me start off by saying I'm not one to get super emotional over death-fics but this one, wow. It was the exception. Sure, I've only read the first chapter but it was absolutely amazing and I am now off to read the second chapter with the hopes it doesn't make me bawl. Thanks for sharing.
Caskettgirl1994 chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
It's 3am in the morning here where I live and I'm reading this on my iPhone , it's so sad even caused me to cry :'( well I cry too easily anyway but it does mean that I love this fanfic ! So beautiful :)

and as an answer for your question , I think I preferJane more , I like Maura too but idk y I feel more related to Jane , though I have a lot of things in common with Maura than with Jane lol ! I know it's weird
AlexandriaVE chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
I had tears in my eyes by the end of this!
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Gorgeous. Heartbreaking. :(
beatrice chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
i really liked both chapters ... please continue