Reviews for Experimental Gaming
Cute
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Thanks for sharing
psyfilover chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This fic was too fucking precious! I loved reading it! Your writing is impeccable and I look forward to reading more of your work!

GEEKS RULE!
3kdz4me chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This story is amazingly sweet and hot at the same time! BRAVO!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
that was good keep it up
Snappher chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
hooray! so freakin' cute! Love that these two figured stuff out.

I had a laugh at your description of them as oily and snorty and such. My sister has a girlk 18, and a boy, 14. We didn't have any brothers. SHe is having struggles with her son - she told me Erin was always so girly and squeaky clean and locked in the bathroom primping, while Ian (already about 6'2"!) is tall, big, oily, and hairy! she has to threaten his life to get him to shower and wash his face! lol...she doesn't know what to do with her big unwashed Sasquatch child. :))) Sounds like these 2 - he's always on his computer or watching Star Trek or something similar. :)
BaerAndSheep chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
You have such a talent and such a wonderful way with words! If I would list all my favourite quotes, I wouldnt have the space to write anything else about that fabulous story! And this really is another fantastic story. I had so much fun reading it and picturing the two geeks sitting in the corner, in their little bubble, planning game sessions. Bringing Peter into this was ingenious. Bella was bad enough, but Peter really made my blood boil. Promise me to never stop writing, three stories in and Im a big fan of you already!
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Well, this may have been written for someone else, but I was very happy to read it too.

“…working their way through awkward adolescence by simply avoiding it.” One of the best sentences ever! LOL These guys are just SO adorkable.

Great story and sooo fun. Thank you so much for sharing, I would gladly have read a thousand pages more…
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Sweet fun story. Loved the use of Peter here. Thank you.
Ealasaid77 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I loved these two geeks.
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
So much win!

And loss!

Praying to Yoda, cramping hands, the jocking for first and second favorite pastimes, and the benefits of a modern world that includes enjoying them behind closed doors.

I loved the push and folly of their first forays as friends with benefits.

I love reading about Edward’s fish out of water that was his ‘tell’ in his awkward technique, and Jasper rolling up his sleeves and getting down to work with ‘spit’ on his hands. Atta boy! You know boys MySlashyFriend; they don’t pussy about stuff like that. And Jasper’s dry kiss that led to their first wet willy and how they had both wanted all along for months but it was Bella the catalyst to it, but then the wedge.

I rejoice to see them both chuckling in mild embarrassment, because as much as they wanted it, loved it, it is still a strange frontier for ‘friends’. And I liked the line about Edward’s “relief” to hear the two second warning; it’s not easy, this strange thing we do, is it? Writers forget this, I think.

Because, come on, this is half the spell; these ‘wet’ foals trying to stand. I wonder at stories where suddenly they are seasoned racehorses, doing all sorts of things with ease at the sound of the bell, the winner’s wreath placed easily at their neck.

I much prefer reading something like this: it feels so much more intimate and raw. These boys unwilling to admit to themselves what is going on, let alone each other. The lack of long ‘my love is like’ dissertations and instead we have them stumbling through the stress of lunch table seating arrangements like most kids. The act on what seems ‘right’ at that moment, rather than pre-thought out plans, and that is more ‘real’ than anything I have read in a while.

My favourite was Edward unwilling to go pee and leave the room. The second was the haircut that everyone who’s cool loves, but cost Edward his dignity. It is always the ‘little’ things that set off character motivations much more convincingly then big declarations and complex plans, and are always the mark of great writing. Funny and smart.

Oh, and so geekastically hawt! I’m Rampaging this to my favs!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That was a sweet geeky love story. I feel like I know these boys, they remind me of a few boys from high school.
jllfish chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
loved it!
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Kudos for making these geeks GEEKS, unsocial behavior and mediocre hygiene and all. Really enjoyed their story and their decisions to just be themselves.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
what a great oneshot! you wrote these boys so well.