Reviews for Harry Potter and the Skeletal Key Book 8
emperorcrude chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Rozz and maya you both are just too brilliant to be unnoticed with your work. Everybody could you all believe after reading the harrypotter and the skeletal key book novel. I stupidly thought it was the eight part of jk rowlings harrypotter novel series. Rozz and maya I implore you both to please and please join hands in creating a new novel fiction from your own imagination. For I solemnly swear it will be up to every good for readers all over the world. You two are just too jk rowlingish in the making.
junaid chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Refreshingly original and quite carming story so far! Bravo!
Astronerd chapter 16 . 9/30/2011
Cool and intense. This is really got me excited!Keep writing more, I want to find out what happens!
Astronerd chapter 15 . 9/23/2011
I'm normally not a big mystery fan, but this is really cool! Your ideas are really good, JUST KEEP WRITING I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Just thought I'd let you know though, a female headmaster is a headmistress. Nice story!
J. Palmgren chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
Is this a farce of some kind?
Ijoan chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Very interesting start. Plausible .
cajuncoffee chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
I'm surprised this story has so few reviews. I like it-it is not at all the usual quest-type story. I like the bit about needing to be ignorant of the nature of the keys in order to benefit from their power. I like the shades-of-grey political atmosphere of post-Voldemort Wizarding Britain. Also, I just say HP 7 Pt. 2 last night, so after seeing that, it's a welcome change to see an intelligent and knowledgeable Hermione!
smurf chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Huh? Prime Minister and Leaky Cauldron and brooms. Do I miss something here?
azherd chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Hiya there.

That was very well written! It's been a while since I saw something particularly creative. You're off to a great start. A note of warning though, don't be tooooooooo creative or you risk losing a bit of the audience's interest.

Also, your story is much better focused as it is now, instead of on romance, but is there any chance of this containing slight HHr?
The same anonymous chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Using the portraits and weird magical artifacts really creates a magical atmosphere. Snape in a Nelson/Napoleon gesture makes perfect sense and is hilariously funny. I really like the little ideas with the password, the Dishevelment charm and McGonagall's subtile double message to Hermione which Harry probably didn't capture. This is really good characterizing and a joy to read.

P.S. Don't relate lack of reviews with lack of quality. A lot stories here with huge review counts are such a bland bore to read or are objectively pure crap but just play to a certain group of readers which react on certain triggers(Slash,harem,bashing). I think it's more about a lack of notice for some unknown reason in your case.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I really like this. Promising start.