Reviews for Ivory Fanged
The Blasphemous Contessa chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
This was so amazing and beautiful I'm glad you decided to share this with us. I will look forward to anything else you decide to write in this 'verse.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
I am so happy you have continued to write this story! Keep it up, since the plot is making me anxious!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I really love this fanfic. I've read it over and over, and it never gets old. You did the romantic scenes just perfectly, with enough nuances that it can be more mature, but not like they were having wild crazy nights in great detail. Altogether, a well written piece
RUNOS SISTER chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
I like this interlude. It's showing a softer sides of the warrior like avians that they never really do show.
The Blasphemous Contessa chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
You're right on with the funeral pyres. This chapter is really good, some stuff seemed kinda sudden but then I am reading it sneakily at work so that might have something to do with it. I like the way Danica was completely heartbroken over the deaths because we know how pasionate and compassionate she is but I don't think she ever canonically showed it in public.
RUNOS SISTER chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Finally! And I love how Zane and Danica were in this chapter!
xJxMxNx chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
It's rare that I find a truly wonderful Kiesha'Ra fanfiction, but I could not be happier at my discovery of this one just a few hours ago. (Oh well for going to sleep before the sun came up... Tehe)

Your characterization of the canon characters is wonderful and I'm glad to see Karashan not disappearing off the face of the planet. The lovely couple is adorable, just like in the books, and you are able to write them with the grace of their original characterization. I truly admire and respect you for that, and it makes me a very happy to see them in all their delightful, charming glory.

I also adore the interludes and their insight to the other characters, who I also feel you portray extremely well. Your voice and ability to switch between perspectives is outstanding. I look forward to continuing to read this story and any other Kiesha'Ra pieces that you are inspired to write. (Perhaps some of your other pieces as well, I will have to explore once I've gotten some sleep.)

Keep being lovely! JulieMarie
RUNOS SISTER chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
An interlude. I feel like growling at my computer right about now. I was so excited that there was an update I forgot you do interludes every other chapter. It's great but I was hoping more for our favorite hawk and cobra. Ah well, something to look forward to when I'm not reading Grendel.
RUNOS SISTER chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
Ahhhh! An Update, you have made my day! And it's so well written! Please update again sooooon!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
UPDAAAAATE!
Saluuna chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I simply love your story. It captures the characters so well, their emotions and actions are very believable in the context of their relationship and society. I especially like the interactions between Zane and Danica, which is both sensual but also cautious, unsure. Heaps and heaps of UST, and that is just how Danica and Zane are when they first meet. At the end of each chapter, I want to read more! Please continue the story!
orlibluver chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Good to see you again. I am going to combine my reviews if you don't mind, one less notification in your inbox. I really enjoyed reading Rei's POV last chapter. It was refreshing and something that I would not have clicked on had it just been another story in the Kiesha'ra archive. But now you have swayed me a bit and I may have to check out the Rei stories that have been posted. I enjoyed reading his thought process of his love for duty and for Danica. Very well done.

For this chapter, so many things that I loved. The length is wonderful because I kept thinking I was close to the end, but it kept going (early Christmas present). I loved seeing the interaction between Irene and Danica though there were a few points that confused me. There was subtext that I was not connecting to completely. By the end of the conversation, though, I think I fit everything together. I also really enjoyed seeing Zane and Danica together. The attack and resulting setback in their relationship has definitely stayed on my mind for the day.

Can't wait to see what happens next,

orlibluver
Jaylee-Rebel chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
I am absolutely in love with your story here! :) Hawksong is my favorite book ever! and to read this just brings a different twist to it :D i like that! hehe hope to see you update soon! but take your time, quality is worth so much more than quantity! ;P

Sincerely,

Jaylee-Rebel
orlibluver chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
Oh Zane, I love him so much. I was really impressed with how you handled their kiss. So many other authors would have given their characters a complete change of heart with just one kiss, but you let the characters shine through by still addressing their fears of one another. While you said you struggled to write the chapter, I think it worked in your favor. The plot line needs there to be a halt-then-go kind of motion between the Avians and Serpiente so your struggle translates into the story. Don't think that I am saying that this chapter was bad, I am only trying to say that I could tell where inspiration would come to you and then fade out. But like I said before, it worked really well for you. Can't wait to see what comes next!
orlibluver chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
You definitely are killing us here with the interludes, but I love to read them so it's okay. I really enjoyed the previous chapter, seeing Danica interacting with a large number of her guards and then with her people. Like I said, this chapter was definitely awesome to read because like you said, we never see what it is really like to fight in a battle in Hawksong. Can't wait for the next chapter! And Zane!