Reviews for Self Inflicted Wounds
IsisIzabel chapter 33 . 2/21/2012
I can't believe this is over! I remember when you were tossing this idea around and now its a huge, finished novel! What a fitting end.

You know I could've read this forever, right? Seriously, amazing work my friend. I know you were somewhat hesitant about foraying into the TVD world, but you did it magnificently! I definitely expect to see more from you.

I always know I'm hooked on a good story because I'll watch the show and the storylines between fic and show will blur together in my mind ... That happened frequently with this!

Amazing job, M. I'm really proud of you! This was the definition of epic.
lonelyxxbrokenxxwings chapter 33 . 2/11/2012
This chapter was really very good, very well written! I've enjoyed this story so much, and I thank you for writing it. :)
HeartBreakMystique chapter 33 . 2/11/2012
Pure excellence :D It was so well plotted and the characters were really believable :) Absolutely loved it XD
Black-White-Grey chapter 33 . 2/9/2012
One of the best Delena & Co. Stories I have ever read. Amazing job on the plot and the characterization. Also I would agree to a sequel 100% I really hope you decide to do one.
livewithfreedom chapter 33 . 2/9/2012
I don't know how to put into words just how much I love this fic. Everything about it is amazing. It's so well thought out and wonderfully written. Everyone is very in character and both the plot and the character development are believable, detailed, well-planned, and well-orchestrated. The fic is just...epic!

There were times when I was laughing out loud at Damon's comments, times when I was sitting at the edge of my seat wanting to know what was going to happen next, and times when I was squirming in my seat over the bittersweet torture of the misunderstandings between Damon and Elena.

You and your beta are both awesome. I hope you continue to write more TVD fics.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 33 . 2/8/2012
I LOVED THIS! The entire story was brilliant, who had everyone down perfectly. Damon and Elena's relationship...ughhhh omg it kills me how wonderfully you write them! Every scene with them was magic, and their slow reveal to their feelings, not to mention the mind-blowing sex, was amazing. I also loved Stefan and Katherine together, as well as Stefan's friendship with Caroline. As a hardcore Delena shipper who still likes Stefan, I would like to see him end up with someone too. And Katherine, or even Caroline, would be good for him, I think. Anyway, this story was awesome. And you're awesome. So...yeah, I loved it :)
reignofdreams chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Needed to pause in reading this for a moment to let you know that Damon and Elena's characterization in this chapter was truly brilliant. This chapter could stand alone and I'd be content. Yay for more though!
Inthannon chapter 33 . 2/7/2012
Brilliant story and very impressed about how close some of the things in the story matched with the third season. :) Looking forward to the sequel! Hooray for angst (on the condition that the clouds have at least a little bit of a silver lining)! :D I know it'd be a huge task to go through it all (this is one of the longest stories I've read here), but the only thing that bothered me was that some words were written togetherlike this. Fantastic job, makes me a little jealous. ;)
Skullgirl808 chapter 33 . 2/6/2012
This was a freaking AMAZING story! I loved it so much! I spent all day reading this. xD You did a great on this. D Thank you for writing such an amazing fanfic! 3
Kymberleii chapter 33 . 2/6/2012
Oh my gosh - I am breathless. I finally finished it! I started and at some point got really far behind and then could not remember where I'd left off, so I just started all over again and have been glued to this on my work computer, my cell, my home computer, etc.

What a fantastic and amazing story! I love how intricate it was and how you followed the lines of each character's path and wove them together like you did!

The smut was awesome, I won't lie, that was a draw, LOL. But wow this is like the best VD fanfic and one of the best all round fanfics I've ever read. Wowzers!
CillaRose chapter 33 . 2/5/2012
I'm so sad to see this story end. I've enjoyed every chapter and will miss seeing alerts in my inbox. I hope you write a sequel, but either way I loved the ending.
KKetura chapter 33 . 2/5/2012
Completely awesome! Everything about this was just perfect. Thanks sooo much for sharing this with all of us and actually finishing it. Love it. And I would love a sequel, and I'm sure lots and lots of others would too! Again can't express how great this was!
lonelyxxbrokenxxwings chapter 32 . 2/3/2012
This was well written.

Poor Bonnie had to have been traumatized, realizing her friend was a bit occupied... haha
bibi 13ca chapter 33 . 2/3/2012
I personally think a squel's a must to complete this amazing story. One in witch Caroline gets to meet with Stefan again, Bonnie stops being a scared little with and Damon turns Elena, oh and I almost forgot, Stefan/Katherine sex, loving that!

It was a great ride, thank you!
BurningDownTheBridges chapter 33 . 2/3/2012
Thank you sooooooooooo much for writing this fic!

Loved the epilogue :]