Reviews for Self Inflicted Wounds
Kou Shun'u chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
/Elijah smiled, touching her cheek. "Good. That's good. I would hate to think that what my brother and I did to you killed Katerina Petrova completely."/ awwwwwwwwwwwww. elijah so is my favorite and you do keep up his shine.

okay wait. so you have liliana be the orginal of the bloodline-all well and good-but to be their sister? isnt that incesty and all? say elijah and kluas didn't have a love triangle going on-but the act they did with katherine:someone who is a physical carbon copy of their sister. isnt that icky? (cause it was understood they had a love triangle with katherine-or was it just skewed to look that way and could possibly have been sibling rivalry over their "other sibling"?

/"Plans are overrated. We do our best work when we're half-assing it."/ heh.

good on damon for changing her. never mind the blood, it's rather likely she peed herself isn't it?

yup, there goes her inability to say what she was able to before.

oh look..he didnt clean her up...so i guess she still wold be covered in ickyness so much for that kudos.

good that incident with stefan finally changed her feelings for him.

/And he deserved to know that/ bravo.
Kou Shun'u chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
this chapter felt like an rpg. _ need the werewolf to get by the werewolf, need vamp tagteam for stength, need witch to open doors, need your vampire cleric for healing.

once again elena doesnt get to confess.
Kou Shun'u chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
stefan being the kidnaper was a pleasant suprise. more so cause it was this violent craze.

i like how elena tried to pretend to be katherine and given his close proximity and intimate knowledge of them both, stefan realized quickly.

i like how they were looking through a crapload of warehouses and it ended up being a cave.

/"Look, call Damon if you need permission."/ _
Kou Shun'u chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
aww, that actually was a decent apology.

amused by the like a rock part.

poor damaged bookstore.

and of course if she went by herself, esp with those last words, and that apology she'd go missing.
Kou Shun'u chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
ooh nice that damon called her on rescuing loved ones over strangers.

/Stefan could do no wrong. He was out there now, violently murdering girls who looked like Elena, and their roles were still the same./ i know, right?

/I'm sure Stefan would have saved her... you'd be dead. ... Jeremy would have to bury the last of his family./ exactly. beautiful hit.

/"Right now the only thing Stefan would have done is fight Landis for the right to rip that girl's heart out."/ nice!

glad that katherine and stefan are hooking up. it always seemed to me that stefan was more for her and damon was more for elena. better fits. so i was a bit upset that (in the show) after stefan went roadtripping with katherine it didnt happen-though i suppose there be more seasons for it to occur.

also liked the damon/katherine phone call. very fun.
Kou Shun'u chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
liked how landis knew she wasn't katherine and did know who she was.

liked how damon did not save the girl in the white dress and didnt even want to bother trying.

and ah ha! i noticed it. i was saving chapters to read later and i came across : "daedalus demands" and the following "icarus abides" and i was like hey! that's farscape. and so then i was looking at the rest of the titles and totally noticed they all are farscape. these first chapter titles were not really much to go by since they can be common enough and i wasnt fully paying attention to them anyhow (yup, that's my excuse). but yeah, farscape _

i was enjoying your work thus far but the farscape stuff just made your value shoot up through the roof. _. awesome.
LokYa chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
love the exchange between Damon and Elena after The Crossroads, they each has their little secrets.

The scene that Elena looked out to Damon in the motel room thinking about the unplanned kiss in the bar is awesome. I love the flow of emotions in this chapter.

In addition, the bit of Caroline and Tyler is great too.
Kou Shun'u chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
/"Oh, who cares what Damon thinks," Caroline scoffed. "You almost killed him – so what? He survived, didn't he? I mean, he killed Jeremy and we all forgave him."

Tyler gaped at her. "He…wait, what?" / _
roughgamequidditch chapter 33 . 5/30/2012
I just read this whole story in a day and I absolutely loved it. I find it really difficult to find a Delena fic that really portrays all the characters appropriately and I think you did an excellent job with that.
Your plot was well thought out and I couldn't stop reading. It was almost like I was watching a season finale. It definitely made my stomach twist and turn with all the ups and downs in the story. It's been so long since I've read such an excellent and well-rounded fic. Your grammar was nearly flawless and your vocabulary was great. All around great. Excellent job.)
LokYa chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
this is a great chapter, I love the parellel of Katherine and Elena in this.
And you captured Damon's mind so beautifully. Love it.
starsonfire chapter 33 . 5/26/2012
That cliff dream is giving me the creeps. I guess I'll just have to go read the sequel now or something? Because your Damon is perfect.
starsonfire chapter 24 . 5/25/2012
I'm actually getting sick with nervousness right now. Give yourself a congratulatory pat on the back.
starsonfire chapter 23 . 5/25/2012
Poor Elijah. I love the man to pieces, but if he doesn't want to live anymore I'd rather him be sacrificed than Damon. Elijah's one of my favorites...but no one comes close to my Damon.
starsonfire chapter 22 . 5/25/2012
OMG NO. NO WAY. DAMON CANNOT BE THE SACRIFICE. I REFUSE. TAKE ME INSTEAD.
starsonfire chapter 20 . 5/25/2012
The coffee thing. The coffee thing was perfect. It just completely did me in.
953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »