Reviews for Self Inflicted Wounds
LokYa chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
So, we didn't have any part of the lovely conversation you wrote here on the show. :(

Gosh, there was so much pain in Damon's life, and the feeling of always being inferior to Stefan must be very bad.

I am glad that DE talked but then you got Elena kidnapped by Stefan! What a day for them.
LokYa chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
Poor Damon, it is really gut wrenching to feel like that - that thinking Elena making a wrong choice.
LokYa chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
Landis is creepy.

And who is Liliana? The original Petrova?

A great chapter again.
Kou Shun'u chapter 19 . 6/3/2012
/"Whoa, dude. That was…wow."/ yay, tyler.

/"You're boyfriend's gone, Elena. I don't have to answer to you."/ / "I'm not you girlfriend,Stefan. It's not my job to entertain you."/ i like how s&k and d&e are constantly mirrored.

soh yeah, elijah. i actually forgot about him- all the drama and heartbreak.
Kou Shun'u chapter 18 . 6/3/2012
/"The usual.""Ah, my favorites," Ric replied, holding up his drink. "Masochism and lost causes."/ _

of course damon would stick around to overhear just those words.

/"No. It's Stefan. It'll always be Stefan."/ man,has that beened burned so deep within him.
Kou Shun'u chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
totally amused that alaric's first comment on the two is /"You are a fucking masochist."/. then glad he totally got parental when he saw the bites.

and then you had damon just on the end of his rope with all the stuff ric was saying to him about it all.

and then k & s show up. qustion though. which of the two of them says:"Happy Birthday, Elena."
LokYa chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
love all the inter-thought that Elena has and show how conflicts she is.

The Stefan and Katherine bit is good too, I hope the show explore their relationship like you do.
Kou Shun'u chapter 15 . 6/3/2012
/That she wouldn't make him come after you? Even if he were ready to give up on you, Elena never would."/i find it interesting to see katherine speak of elena in this favor. i also liked how she kept prodding about elena and her reaction to what stefan had done. and to further investigate his emotions she brought up damon's deathbed.

i also like how damn is suffering te effects of blood loss. and good on elena for bring up that stefan could very possibly kick damon's ass right now. though damno should have brought up that she just finished recovering so taking blood from her right now is not the greatest of ideas.

i had forgot to bring it up before, but somewhere earlier you mentioned damn always being more powerful than damn cause he is the older vamp. but isnt that not the case? damon and stefan died within minutes of each other, but then stefan was the one to accept human blood hours before damn. so techinacally wouldnt stefa be the older one? its just that damn has been on a steady diet while stefan hasnt thus making him weaker?
Kou Shun'u chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
/Elijah smiled, touching her cheek. "Good. That's good. I would hate to think that what my brother and I did to you killed Katerina Petrova completely."/ awwwwwwwwwwwww. elijah so is my favorite and you do keep up his shine.

okay wait. so you have liliana be the orginal of the bloodline-all well and good-but to be their sister? isnt that incesty and all? say elijah and kluas didn't have a love triangle going on-but the act they did with katherine:someone who is a physical carbon copy of their sister. isnt that icky? (cause it was understood they had a love triangle with katherine-or was it just skewed to look that way and could possibly have been sibling rivalry over their "other sibling"?

/"Plans are overrated. We do our best work when we're half-assing it."/ heh.

good on damon for changing her. never mind the blood, it's rather likely she peed herself isn't it?

yup, there goes her inability to say what she was able to before.

oh look..he didnt clean her up...so i guess she still wold be covered in ickyness so much for that kudos.

good that incident with stefan finally changed her feelings for him.

/And he deserved to know that/ bravo.
Kou Shun'u chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
this chapter felt like an rpg. _ need the werewolf to get by the werewolf, need vamp tagteam for stength, need witch to open doors, need your vampire cleric for healing.

once again elena doesnt get to confess.
Kou Shun'u chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
stefan being the kidnaper was a pleasant suprise. more so cause it was this violent craze.

i like how elena tried to pretend to be katherine and given his close proximity and intimate knowledge of them both, stefan realized quickly.

i like how they were looking through a crapload of warehouses and it ended up being a cave.

/"Look, call Damon if you need permission."/ _
Kou Shun'u chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
aww, that actually was a decent apology.

amused by the like a rock part.

poor damaged bookstore.

and of course if she went by herself, esp with those last words, and that apology she'd go missing.
Kou Shun'u chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
ooh nice that damon called her on rescuing loved ones over strangers.

/Stefan could do no wrong. He was out there now, violently murdering girls who looked like Elena, and their roles were still the same./ i know, right?

/I'm sure Stefan would have saved her... you'd be dead. ... Jeremy would have to bury the last of his family./ exactly. beautiful hit.

/"Right now the only thing Stefan would have done is fight Landis for the right to rip that girl's heart out."/ nice!

glad that katherine and stefan are hooking up. it always seemed to me that stefan was more for her and damon was more for elena. better fits. so i was a bit upset that (in the show) after stefan went roadtripping with katherine it didnt happen-though i suppose there be more seasons for it to occur.

also liked the damon/katherine phone call. very fun.
Kou Shun'u chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
liked how landis knew she wasn't katherine and did know who she was.

liked how damon did not save the girl in the white dress and didnt even want to bother trying.

and ah ha! i noticed it. i was saving chapters to read later and i came across : "daedalus demands" and the following "icarus abides" and i was like hey! that's farscape. and so then i was looking at the rest of the titles and totally noticed they all are farscape. these first chapter titles were not really much to go by since they can be common enough and i wasnt fully paying attention to them anyhow (yup, that's my excuse). but yeah, farscape _

i was enjoying your work thus far but the farscape stuff just made your value shoot up through the roof. _. awesome.
LokYa chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
love the exchange between Damon and Elena after The Crossroads, they each has their little secrets.

The scene that Elena looked out to Damon in the motel room thinking about the unplanned kiss in the bar is awesome. I love the flow of emotions in this chapter.

In addition, the bit of Caroline and Tyler is great too.
961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »