Reviews for Starting Tomorrow
gleefanforever09 chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
love it please write more
KalenCaelli chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
This was a really good story. I hope that you post a second chapter or sequel so we can see what happens when they find out about the bullying.
faberryjuice chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
So sad considering it never got better. To endure constant slushie facials for three years...ugh, stories like this always make me wish I was at her school because I would've been a friend to her :( Anyways, love this series though I prefer little!Rachel stories since they're much lighter.
The Imperfectionist chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I heard about Idina coming back next season (10-12 ep arc? *fistpump*) and wanted to catch up on some Shelby/Rachel fanfiction... soooo didn't even know you'd written these two one-shots. So much love! I'm actually writing an AU season one fic right now that's 70% Finchel, 30% Shelby/Rachel (gotta come up with a better name for their relationship), and I love that we have some similar ideas about how Rachel new to McKinley would look.

I hope you keep writing in this 'verse. It's fascinating (and always well-written obviously). Looking forward to more of Changed for the Better too!

~ Caitlin
TrudyGill23 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Really enjoyed this story. And as I was reading it I was like please let there be more chapters I can read through. And sadly there wasn't, so I can't wait until the next chapter :)
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This made me really sad :( but did offer some insight from how it began to where Rachel got to, taking extra sets of clothing etc to school. I love your Shelby as you already know :) I like getting to see younger Rachel as well as teenage Rachel. I just llove your stories :)

The whole slushy-ing thing really bugs me though. I'm sure i have had this rant somewhere before. No school would continue to have a slushie machine when students were continuing to use them in order to bully other students. I realise that Glee use it as a way to pick on the characters without giving real bullies any ideas but still it really bothers me.

Btw I am totally psyched for Idina coming back to Glee. I let out a major squee when I saw it on my Twitter feed. 10 to 12 episodes where she is going to be teachingat Mickenley? It is going to be awesome! lol
Andi chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This is awesome! I hope you'll continue it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Wow two new stories and a Changed For The Better update in one week! You're awesome! I love all of your Shelby/Rachel stories. I'll ready anything new you write. I'm just curious if you're planning on doing more one-shots or writing new multi-chaptered stories? Like I said, I'll read either...just curious.
Kathleen chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This is really good. I like Changed For The Better, but it's nice to see a different version of Shelby and Rachel's relationship. It's so different in this because Rachel doesn't have any issues where Shelby is concerned. They have a normal mother daughter relationship. Did you hear that Shelby will be back next season? I'm so excited. I hope the writers don't screw it up this time
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
As always anything you write is good. I hope to see more of this. I like when you write Rachel as a teenager
Sheen chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
My prayer been asnwered! I can't believe my luck! More updates from you and what I understand..hey I can start to wait for not only updates from changed fo the better, but also updates from this story and hopefully for that story where Rach is little! I'm in heaven! :D

I feel so bad for Rachel..,it's not easy to be ..well her..,but atleast she has Shelby and her dads! Another great update from a great writer! YOu'r on a roll so keep them coming :)
Emma chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I feel so bad for Rachel. It would be hard and even embarrassing to tell your parents that someone threw a slushie at you on purpose. I wonder if her dads know that it happens all the time in the show. You would think they would notice that she goes through two outfits every day and her clothes have slushie stains in them. Is this is for this story or is Shelby going to find out what really happened?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Aw poor Rachel. I love your one-shots. I like Rachel as a teenager better, but I like both of the stories you just posted a lot
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I vote for teenage Rachel! This was awesome! I hope that's not the end. You said one-shot, but I want to see what happens when Shelby finds out what's really going on. I think Rachel should transfer to Carmel
nightcuddler chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Honestly so far I think this is a better story than change for the better is. I look forward to reading more of it. Poor little harmless Rachel. I am glad that you haven't had Quinn so far hurt Rachel. A Shelby / Rachel mother daughter relationship is a great idea, just no boys please ;(