Reviews for Mobile Suit Gundam 0079: Zeonic Special Ops
ShadowGOUF chapter 11 . 1/1
Damn I always like Sandra I hope she is ok. Great update man
crosswire chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
I really like your writing, but I feel you might be able to put more details into the chapters. They seem kind of short for what there worth. I think you could go a lot more in depth into things, like the characters personalities and such. Still, it's nice to see someone who enjoys and actually remembers Zeonic Front.
MrNobody chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
This is a Great story,Any chance after this story is over,you do stories on Other Gundam,s Video Games like MSG:Encounters in Space,MSG:Side story the Blue Desriny,MSG:Lost War Chronicles and MSG:side story 0079 Rise from the Ashes.
ShadowGOUF chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
yeah such epicness of the zeonic front. you have written this very well Hail Zeon!
ShadowGOUF chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
ah yeah loved that game. and you write it so well I hope to read more. sucks that I lost mine
DRBad39 chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
That Great.

I hope Zeonic special ops,s will show all the Bad things Zeon did too and Not show what Zeon did was Justified.

They Drop a Colony on Earth and Gassed Colonies at Side1,side2 and side4,How can you justify killing millions?
Kman Miester chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
so far i like this Variation of Zeonic Front Fanfic, its really good and i want more, its a strong, well pasted fanfic.
Dr eXtra20 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Good start

Zeon only did so Good at the start,casue they were the only ones with Mobile suit.

Will you follow canon?