Reviews for Behind Her Eyes
Carling chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
You're amazing. You let us see a side to the characters that your imagination pulls from canon yet is true to canon.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
:-)
smkffnut chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Gosh, this was incredible! I felt like I could see your story happening in front of me. And your Ron...makes me wish I was a lot younger and part pf HP world! You are really a gifted writer and I'm going to your profile to find some more literary bliss! Thanks for writing!
HeRonFan chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This was truly excellent.
KariAnn1222 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Aww, I loved this! Beautifully written & so sweet! :) I didn't check prior to reading this to see if you have a mutlichaptered HP fic, but if you do I'd definitely be interested in checking it out! If you don't, then I encourage you to write one, cause I'd love to read more of your work!
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Wow. That was incredibly beautiful. I'm in love with the last line. Keep writing! You know your stuff!
whatthepho chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Awww, this was a cute story :)
F Maurice chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Good!
yadeniky chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This fic is amazing! Great job. I can totally see thus happening. Again, amazing
yadeniky chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is an example of why Hermione and Ron were always meant to be Griffyndors :)

This was really really well done!
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Aw, now that was sweet. Would have been a weird scene to actually watch for sure, but written down it's just way cute. I love how Ron would always recognize her though the others maybe wouldn't.

Thanx for this lovely read! :o)
Mists chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow. That was really beautiful. Very emotional and it hits on all the right moments. Excellent job.
minkypanda chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This is beautiful. Really effing beautiful.
EvilRegalOncer chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh my goodness. So cute, and also a very interesting concept for a story. Good job.