Reviews for Love Is Blind
ArkieR chapter 2 . 8/27
I absolutely LOVE anything blind-related in stories, and this is just so adorable! I especially like how Alfred didn't quite catch on at first. I'm not sure why, but I do.
EsmeraldaRomaliaVargasVelencio chapter 2 . 3/15
just beautiful and perfect
wish for more but it is complete
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Oh... that was so Sweet...!

Such a Lovely Tender fic...

Makes me want to touch their face... xD

honestly, read this fic makes me want to eat. and I'm not even hungry...
Calexy chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKASDFGHJKasdfghjksfgdhfhaesfhdfj
Just
cute
and
oh my gosh
they're just so perfect
and
urrrgggggg why is this so hard
I honestly don't know what to say. Blind!England is one of my favourite AU's, and when I found that you had wrote one, dude, I was so happy.
This fan fiction was so simple, yet so cute. It was an easy read, which is something I think is very calming to read, especially when going through hard times. Kudos to you for writing something so plain and simple, yet so wonderfully perfect.
Thank you so much for writing this!
Jan-Yu chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
I really enjoyed this story. It has just the right amount of fluff to make it balanced because some stories overdose it. This is so cute, I love it a lot!
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
dwecjfes That was really great!, thank you.
Crozzack chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
nice story :)
skylaeatpie chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
I loved this! It was absoloutly beautifull! Wonderfull job, Poppet!
damtoti chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I really, really liked this story. First off, your grammar and writing style was really nice to read. Usually I close something if the English is bad, regardless of how amazing the storyline was. I like how the parts from Arthur's pov were really described like how a blind person might feel. I felt like I was really in his shoes at those moments. I read this yesterday, so I think there were some parts including other characters' thoughts too. I felt everyone was characterized really nicely. Maybe Alfred was a little too quiet, but you did explain that through the "he gets quieter around less people". I really like that idea, by the way. After that idea, I noticed that I was the type that gets louder around more people, quieter in large groups (opposite of Alfred), but a majority of my closest friends were like Alfred.

I wasn't too much a fan of the ending (be aware that I don't like cheesy, happy scenes, so it probably isn't bad...it's likely just me). But it didn't make me feel like it ruined the whole story, so yeah. I also felt there were inconsistencies of how Arthur was able to analyze the scene of a restaurant despite being blind, but was unable to tell he was speaking to Alfred's chest. Wouldn't he be able to hear the sound of Alfred's voice coming from waay above him?
ShizukaUsami89 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I'm always a sucker to fanfics like these...
;v;
Good job! You made me asdfghjkl...
theawesomeisadora chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Oh my goodness this story was good! Its different and has amazing details! I hope to read more stories like this one!
Ayamari Uta chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
I love this fic. It is really beautiful, and I am sorry I cannot write more to express my happiness at reading it. :) Thank you for writing this wonderful piece.
13 Pairs of Wings chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I've read this story a while ago, but it is only of resent that I've started writing reviews, and I thought I should review this one.

Firstly, this has to be at least my second favorite if not my favorite fanfic. It wasn't necessarily long in chapters, but it was an amazing read. I wish that it would have lasted longer, but have come to the conclusion that its length is perfect anyways. I just want to be able to read more of the story instead of just rereading it.

Secondly, I thought your portray of a blind Arthur was amazing. Maybe even perfect in my opinion. Well done. When Arthur moved around, or described what was around him, it really felt like he was blind. I've seen too many authors prohibit their characters (blindness, loss of hearing, etc) and then seemingly forget and mention something that the character would have had no/a slim chance of realizing or seeing/hearing.
It was only later after I had read it and was talking to a friend that I had told/forced (she doesnt usually have time to read fanfics) that I realized that looking back on the story it reminded me just a bit of HetaOni (I dont know if you have heard of this game or not, but England becomes blind at one point). Once again, well done on Arthur (and all of the other characters, you did a good job with them too).

I do believe that's it. I haven't reread this in a while, but I couldnt wait to review it! Keep writing!

From, Wings
LotsOfChocolateOnTop chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Good job. You made me explode. While I pick up the pieces of what's left of me heart and explain to my roommate why I squealed, I'm going to look on your profile and read more of your stuff, if you have any, and spam-review you.
LotsOfChocolateOnTop chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
EEEEEPP! SO CUTE! I am so glad there is a second chapter or else I would have exploded from happy preemptively! I'll just bottle it up until the end! Gosh, that was cute... *smile* You are an amazing writer! I haven't looked at your profile yet, but I will to see if you have more USUK. If you don't, I will lovingly spam you until you post some more.