Reviews for Hairbrush
LuFFy McCormick chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
The final was sublime. I would mention it. How you handle the hate-love, keeping the IC.
And as simple as he would brush her hair is something beautiful and rugged at the same medidad scene.
I really liked the fic.
Qwestiria chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
this is great!

please write another chapter!
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Odd. interesting, but odd.
Shay2013 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
She hated him and yet...what? Plz write more i must find out.
Ravyn Skye chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Again, you've written a story that I simply can't praise highly enough!

This is a wonderful prequel to "Infection", and I love how we see the stirrings of acceptance, if only due to emotional exhaustion, on Lindsay's part. Already the trauma bonding (aka "Stockholm Syndrome") is beginning to take root... And yet, here, as with Infection, you are a patient writer, taking your time and crafting the story as to make her eventual emotional evolution into coming to accept Heiter's caring for her believable.

She resists, but slowly, surely, despite herself, she is succumbing to the lure of something as simple as a comforting touch from he who was previously her tormentor.

Lovely little prequel piece and I wait on pins and needles for the next chapter of "Infection"... Seriously, I check the story at least twice a day to see if you've updated, and I pray for those updates to be as long as possible; always I'm faced with the bittersweet feelings at the end... Knowing there is more to come, and yet sad I've so quickly finished the new material.

If you don't mind, someday, I may want to write fanfic of YOUR fanfic... I would of course send it to you for prior approval before posting, and also it would come with an Author's Note that has a link to your fics and profile, also explaining that total and full credit should be given to you as the creator of the Universe... and the idea I have is for a look Five Years Down The Road, so it wouldn't interfere with your continuity...

Let me know how you might feel about that, and DO NOT BE AFRAID TO TELL ME 'NO' IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT!

Anyway, yet again, I can't tell you how much I ADORE everything I've seen you write for these two, and I just can't wait for more!

Hearts and Hugs and heaps and heaps of Centipede Cookies!

RS
galaxyspaceandtime chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Nice oneshot.
meow chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I love it!
DesdemonaEmo13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
you put on line 8, "und i will",

Also, the German word for no is nien, not nie.

Except for the minor mistakes, u do pretty damn gud
28daysuntil chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I have to say I have read Trapped as well and I am in live with these two stories. Please right more.