Reviews for Lament
Reaper2908 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
You should listen to your fans this was a really great story and deserves a second chapter;)
Neno chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I love this! I agree that this needs another chapter where Matsumoto tries to patch things up, there's no way she'd let stay like this. Please make a sequel, and keep up the good writing! This was really good!
Kyritus Snow chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I really think you should do a second part where they get together, this made me cry and I would love for it to have a happy ending.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
So sad...
Music Fantasi chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I like it, its well written with a good plot. However, personally, I think a second chapter with Rangiku trying to patch things up with Toshiro would be awesome.
SharkXD chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
i like this, you should try for a sequel.
kyjori chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
this demands a sequel!

Quite sad. But good writing!
Wenxi chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
That's so sad. Great job. Amazing.
myrthill chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
this is good! though I kinda feel something missing, like not enough the manga/anime elements, but this is good enough.

as for the plot itself, because I like a happy ending I would really encourage you to add a new chapter to show a good ending or maybe put even more angst to it. I can actually see this thing coming, but never saw a decent story that emphasize on fraternization things on Bleach, glad I found this I think :)
CCC chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
good start i think this will be interesting if it's a chapter

it's a little depressing though

what was your yu-gi-oh story i'd like to read it
Kohryu chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
probably the most depressing thing ive read and im guessing it wont be fixed or get resolved ne. now this branch of a reality shall remain a dark one ne for both individuals. sad ne, very sad.

but the writing style and composure of the characters was very well captured ne
redlox2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
What is that really the end! I want another chapter please!
paypi chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
omg.. i love this! and hopefully it wouldn't be a one shot..

i think this is the first hitsu/matsu fic that matsumoto was the one who thinks "this is wrong because he is my superior" and whatnot.. its usually hitsugaya being his rational self and always sticks by the rules.. so its great that you came up with that.. keep it up! i wanna read more!
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Damn you! This needs to be multi-chaptered! I absolutely loved the read! After I was finished I was left wanting more! Grrrr. I really think you should continue this! It would be so interesting!
bandgirlz chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Don't take it personally; it's all about the pairing. I know nothing about yu-gi-oh or I'd read it, but I have 2 or 3 stories that have 0 reviews-0! And I actually think they're pretty good, but they're contest fics so the pairings are wacky, and...no one reads them.

I, however, will always read a good HitsuMatsu fic! I'm excited about thus one; I've been needing some good angst lately, as long as there's some hope of a reconciliation. I wasn't expecting this, but I like it. Hitsugaya's speech was both appropriate and believable, as was Matsumotos immediate overreaction and then instant regret. I hope you keep writing this!