Reviews for Traces
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Very touching! :)
Enclarity chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I failed. LOL. IM SORRY. I mistaken your sn for someone else's! WELLLL ANYWAYS. This. THIS. Lovelovelove. It's heartbreaking and heartwarming all at the same time. I felt bad for Sakura for she had to give him a full autopsy. ( Great idea on adding that. ) Good job on another well written and greaaaat fan fiction!
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Sob! Oh!

You made me cry, Kuma-chan TT

It's so hard to think of Kakashi dying. You know, that you know someone very important can actually, really die, but when it happens you're completely helpless. It's so...sad! TT

But this fic was beautifully written, truly wonderful. Especially that part about Kakashi never being late again. That's inspiring. And the part where Sakura cuts off his nerves so that no one can steal his abilities and resurrect his corpse. It was really, really beautiful.

Way to go.
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is so heartbreakingly beautiful!
cast14 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
aww great story i loved it
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
So sad, I feel like crying now thanks. Poor Kakashi. Very well written.
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
...I cried.

Srly I cried. It's Kaka-touchan, he can't die. He can't! And if he ever does... in Naruto, I'll cry and cry. He's Kaka-touchan... he can't die.

Amazing srly. Really, really good. I loved it. My fave until now, I'll read the other ones today when I come back from my semestral exams... (I have them in three hours (it's 5:05 in the morn) and I haven't slept LOL) Well, g2g. TTYL.
Fairycastle chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I don't understand what Sakura was doing with the body.

This is a really good one though. I like the style and usage of ( ).
WashingAwaySins chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
it is amazing... u just made me cry..!

but there are casualties on each side of the battle field...

may kakashi-san's soul rest in peace (in ur story. don't want him dying in the manga)
Inuyashagrl101 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wow...

I Loved It :)

It Was So Sad But So Touching And Sweet :)

Amazing Job, Keep It Up :)