Reviews for Starman : Rescue from Earth
Purple Duskywing chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Starman was on TV today, and I had never heard about it until then. (I wasn't even born in the 80s lol) I watched it and fell in love with it. I like reading about what happens to the Starman afterwards. This is definately going into my favorites list. :)
hot4edward chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I liked your story. I'd never thought about what happened to him when he returned, just about Jenny. Thanks for your story.
Botsey chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Dear IllutraDanar:

Since you poted thi work a hile ag,I am not sur ou wl get this message, but, iike you, this is one of my favorite picture. This was a great piece of post movie writing and I wish to thank you.

Botsey
Daoga chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Love your story. Its more realistic than that with the pink unicorns I read somewhere else which also took place after Starmans first departure. BTW, I do Starman-fanfics, too. Mostly really crazy crossovers with my own series, 2772, and in poor English (Im native German), but I think youd get at least what I intended to express. (if interested: - , "Autorenecke", the biggest mess in there is mine. ;) Im looking forward to read more Starman-stories from you.
Greetings from Germany/Planet Earth
ObsessedRomantic chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This fic was not bad at all, quite good, actually. It brings across the sterility and the cold antiseptic nature of the culture the Traveler comes from. I like the name you gave him, Xarnes, not bad. I too love this movie fro mthe 1980's and the thought has occured to me, the son he gave Jenny would be an adult now. What about a follow up to the movie on Earth detailing the boy's efforts to teach us. I think that could be a good story too.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Awe... That's just cool, and fun, and sweet all in one nice neat package.

And, hell... I didn't even know there WAS a series about Starman (of course I've seen the movie- my parents raised me right :D) Although, I can't imagine anyone playing the characters other than Jeff and Karen- it would just seem wrong to me.