Reviews for The Making of a Modern Family
erika chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
AWW IT WAS SO GOOD! *(_)*I WANT U TO DO MORE BUT I DONT WANNA HAVE U DO IT IF U DONT WANT TOO *(/)*
xpetunia chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
Really luv this fic! So kute~ x3
LilyLurvsNoms chapter 11 . 1/4/2012
NU, DON'T LET IT END! I don't normally like it when an author makes a chain of stories, but this is one of the two fics that I want to be continued, like, in all of FF! I had no idea you made a sequel to "She's a Lady", so when I found this, I made quite a large squee. :3

I love how you ended most of your chapters with a comical after thought, especially on the last chapter. It makes the fact that I'm almost done reading it a little less sad.

If I ever get the nerve to have a baby, I'm gonna make my husband scream "LET'S DO THIS!" and do a dance when I go into labor. NO. MATTER. WHAT... Gee, that almost makes me want a child. (Key word almost.)

Anyway, fantastic job. You kept everyone in character, but still made it your own, which rocks. :D Keep that magic going!
Dancing-Souls chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
Oh dear God they bought her a treadmill lol!
Dancing-Souls chapter 10 . 10/27/2011
Haha Oz was so nervous he had to shout his convictions nice~!
Dancing-Souls chapter 9 . 10/27/2011
Oz sounds excited...lol not!
Dancing-Souls chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
Haha Break!
Pandora'sDarkDreamer chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
wooow sooo cuteee!
dreamingleaf7 chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
YEAH OZ! LET'S DO THIS! *joins him and his little party* I can imagine him doing that XD
Butterfly of the Dusk chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
This story is so funny! Please update soon.
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
hhahahaha! Alice can running around when she's into labor! hilarious!

update asap .

do your best db
Ihavechanged1920 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
its goo
Kuroiikawa chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
I thought it was fine, especially the aliceXozXsharon part.
Dancing-Souls chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Awe how cute and I have no idea about the baby I hope someone else has one and a good one! :D
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
hahahaha! mood swing i see... alice will be cuteeeee if she has a real mood swing in anime! like when she's shying around oz with blushing faces.

update again .