Reviews for Inexplicable
infinite.undefined.value chapter 1 . 5/20
I LOVED your descriptions in this! So colorful! Beautiful! This was an amazing oneshot! 3
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Please write a fic about his coming-out!
jbe chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
fucking flawless ;D love it!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
:D!WOOOOW!So so completely wonderfully written!Really,the feelings here,the confusion,everything!I've actually read this before but never reviewed it and then i found it again today and was like 'OMG this looks familiar'!Lol!Haha!Well,loved the ending,real great work!
The monster under your bed chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I admit. Before I read this I wasn't much of a Moonfoot fan, before.

ThisbySolo easily spins the realistic thoughts of Lupin into what could have easily been in the marauders group. Before Lupin finally makes his move and kisses the boy.
sahoin chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Brilliant, dear, as always. You have a great way of describing things, making it seem effortless and natural.
johanna chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
very original and well written!
padfoot-is-better-than-you chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I seriously enjoyed this, especially how you characterised Sirius. Just what I needed :)
OliviaSaxophone chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
wow...i would call it fantastic, amazing, but...those words are way too silly and childish to call this , gorgous, fantasmic story!
Moony's puppy chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
You. Amaze. Me.
junkoholic chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Ohh, that is exactly what my sentimental little heart wanted. I really enjoyed your word-portraits of the Marauders, they were spot-on. Something about those guys just makes me all gooey inside! I thought Remus was so adorable with his what is love? musings (oh good god now I have that song stuck in my head). Very well-written. I had a little burst of joy when the Marauders stupify-ed Snape (great tie-in, by the way, with sectumsempra- "for enemies"- for some reason I never fathomed that Snape would have used that spell on the Marauders, but I don't see why he wouldn't have, after reading this). I really love possessive!Remus. It looks so yummy on him. :)

Fabulous work- first S/R one-shot? Awesome. KEEP IT UP.
MagellinaFluffQueen chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This is beautiful. The wording is beautiful. "Great job" seems fake, this is so good... and now I feel silly.