Reviews for In Grains of Sand
Sorrow Floats chapter 3 . 11/10
I stumbled across this today and I love it so much. I really hope you continue it -I can’t wait to see where it heads.
Please, please update soon! I can't wait to see where you're going with this!
confusedblondie chapter 3 . 9/1
I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me! Well...all good things come to those who wait, I suppose...
SarahAlice chapter 3 . 8/1
Oh,I Just Adore This Story So Much! Love It! Please Update Soon!
Please update soon! I love this story!
majamugel chapter 3 . 7/10
Oh my god! You updated! Aaahhhrg. This Made me so happpppppyyy.

And, as a fierce Sirius lover I am no you to update starting from scratch. BEGGING.
You have no idea how happy I was when I saw that this story had been updated! I loved the most recent chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
I loved this chapter! Thank you for coming back and continuing this story! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
OpalAndLilith chapter 3 . 7/7
I was ecstatic to see an update to this story after such a long hiatus! I've already read this chapter three times in the last three days. :) I can't wait to see what happens next. It will be interesting to see whether the boys get in trouble for disappearing again. I hope the next chapter will be posted soon as I'm currently obsessed with this story.
OpalAndLilith chapter 2 . 7/7
I love these boys and you do such a great job of capturing them! Mr. Potter sounds like such a loving and doting father who can still keep the boys in line when needed. I love this story.
OpalAndLilith chapter 1 . 7/7
I love this story so far! The characterizations are perfect and I love good young James and Sirius stories. Thank you for writing this!
mugglemom2 chapter 3 . 7/6
I'm so glad your writing muse is back! Don't let it get away again!
Saragorni chapter 3 . 7/5
This made my night! I love this story and to see it hasn't been abandoned had my cheeks hurting from smiling. You write young James and Sirius so well.
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 7/1