Reviews for Life Changes in the Blink of an Eye
Nice work
kia King chapter 1 . 6/17
Great job wow
xxshyangel29xx chapter 40 . 7/28/2014
Hi I've just read all 41 chapters again and I'm now eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Please update soon I need my AMC fix.

Thanks

Shyangel
WR chapter 41 . 2/15/2014
I was so excited when I saw that you had updated this story. You are so right that the reboot of AMC just wasn't worth watching without Greenlee and serveral of the other main characters. This was a very good chapter, you left us with a major cliffhanger there. Take your time, your writing is good, so it is worth waiting for you to get it right. Your characters emotions come through so well that I feel like I know exactly where they are coming from. JR is handling this especially well, and it is nice to see him being a good guy for a change because he is so often painted as a bad guy. Thank you for continuing and know that I am still out here reading.
grunt23 chapter 41 . 2/14/2014
Yes, please continue this wonderful story. I understand how challenging it is to continue with nothing on the screen, but that is exactly why you need to continue. I have loved this story from the beginning and can't wait to see where you take this.

I can't tell you how happy I get when I see the chapter notifications. Hopefully those will continue along with the frequency of the update!

Thanks again,
Wendy
serena527 chapter 41 . 2/14/2014
I am so glad you have updated this story it's one of my favorite AMC and Greenlee storys and I have read it over and over again many times this update was so sad and I really hope they find a match for Greenlee soon
xxshyangel29xx chapter 41 . 2/13/2014
Don't give up... I definitely still read this story. In fact it's the only AMC story I read. So please continue. I know writers block is frustrating especially when your show is off the air but just know you still have fans out there that will wait out your writers block with you.

Thanks

Shyangel
WR chapter 40 . 9/2/2013
Wow, I hope that JR's actions help to save Greenlee's life. I also hope that when (I am going with when not if) she comes out of the coma she doesn't give them all, especially Jackson, automatic forgiveness. They all have a lot to do to make it up to her. Good chapter, thanks for updating.
WR chapter 38 . 8/22/2013
Sold glad they finally admitted the truth to eachother. Hooray!
WR chapter 39 . 8/22/2013
You are really good at describing the emotions of the characters without just saying "JR was sad". This chapter kinda ripped my heart out and I am afraid things are going to get worse before they get better. Thanks for the update, looking forward to the next installment.
WR chapter 37 . 8/9/2013
This was a good chapter, nice to see you back and I hope the writer's block takes a hike soon. I really like that you have a few close people who know and amazingly the secret is otherwise being kept. In a town such as PV secrets are harder to keep. This potential cold has me worried though, hope it doesn't turn into anything to threatening.
ellabelle12 chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
I definitely understand the frustration of staring at the screen and the words just not coming out right! I think you've done a great job with this chapter, and I'm glad you're continuing this story.
Eve Shaw chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
I'm really liking this! I'l have to continue on later today. Awesome story and writing.
northernmuse chapter 36 . 4/24/2013
YAY! So excited that you updated this.

Love the scenes with Amanda and Greenlee and of course JR and Greenlee.

I really like the way that JR, Greenlee and Angie are sort of becoming this unconventional family through it all and how supportive they both are of everything she is going through.

Although it kinda makes me sad/mad that Greenlee's own family aren't there for her, I was really hoping that with Reggie being back in town and Jackson seeing how sick Greenlee was after she collapsed it would spur him into action but as always he puts Erica before his own DAUGHTER!

I seriously can't wait until he gets hit with a serious case of guilt when he finds out what his daughter has been going through whilst they have all been busy trashing her.

Someone has to tell him soon right? He needs to get tested to find out if he's a bone marrow match and then hopefully Greenlee will make him work for her forgiveness because right now he doesn't deserve anything from her.

Love, love this story.
Phoenix365 chapter 36 . 4/21/2013
Glad to see you came back to this one. I’ve got to say that I never really pictured JR and Greenlee together before, but the way you’ve written them…I’m liking it! Looking forward to see everyone else's reactions to Greenlee's secret and especially looking forward to see just where you take this next.

On another note, hope it works out and you get your girl back on the reboot. I think it’ll happen eventually.