Reviews for The Dead Don't Live
jovancolon chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I'm cry so sad that ryoma died while he saved a life of little boy
hinataechizen chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
T-T me hiciste llorara waaa waaaaaa
Dragon of Despaire chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Im gonna pretend Im not crying...maybe i will stop
tennisgirl16 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
the dead dont live so sad but amazingly beautiful she show of emotion its amazing but sad
Tiger723 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I'm like all sad and crying now T.T

Poor all of the charactors but great charactor points of view
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Baka! Why did you make me cry? I can't stop crying! TT_TT

You know, the Seigaku tennis team's thoughts are very beautiful and sad. I can't seem tos top my tears after reading both Momoshiro and Fuji's thoughts.

TT_TT Just why did you really make me cry? TT_TT

And I just gotta say, Momoshiro, don't blame everything to Ryoma! *cry*
Chemical Access chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ITS SO BEAUTIFUL! i had tears in my eyes nearing the end! i did have a little trouble trying to figure out who was speaking at the different intervals but... ITS SO BEAUTIFUL! its written very well :D
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Crap...I'm crying. It's so wonderfully written but sad at the same time. :')
SunshineTakara chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
*sobs* T-T, I'm never reading a sad story again! It makes me my tears fall like waterfalls *sobs* poor seigaku regulars *sobs*
manyuu chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
So sad! I felt like crying. This is very well written and portrays such sadness that I actually teared up. ;_; This is a very good one-shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
i cried. i cried so damn hard. im bawling. especaily eiji and momos part
Tatshiba chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I once thought myself to be ice; anime changed that. I began to melt, but you quickened the process by creating this heartfelt masterpiece. Thank you.
ShadowStarDeluxe chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Wow...my eyes were giving away on me. That was sad especially Oishi's and Momo's it shot holes straight through my possible provide me with some advice on story layout.
cleonaya chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was so sad, and if I was a person that cries. I'd be crying like crazy, because everything was just so emotional. I loved it!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
you suck, you made me cry cause your story is so damn depressing. so yeah, you suck.