Reviews for Teen Hiroki
Fi Suki Saki chapter 25 . 7/19
I don't usually read AU in this kind of fandom. Especially gender bender one.

But the summary was eye catching.

and it get me interested when Miyagi made an appearance as Hiroki's senpai.
And it easier to imagine Fem Hiroki more than other character as fem. Since Female Tsundere is popular tropes. (because i still nervous, i haven't even read fem Misaki fic and fem Ritsu in SH fandom. so i started from the second couple first.)

Oh Akihiko... you already falling in love with Misaki. You just holding back...
and i keep squealing at Middle school Misaki. I keep imagine how adorable he is!

love how Nowaki and Miyagi now on friendly term.

I keep laughing at how less problematic their problems/conflict was compared the canon because they are still Teenagers!
So adorable!

I LOVE THIS FIC!
Writin'Redhead chapter 25 . 5/18
Ooh, I must say, I immensely like this story! Brilliant how the basic plot of the original was woven into it. It was funny to spot "the clues" XD And I really, really love your writing style (the fact that I've actually read genderbender pretty much serves as proof to this!).
Somehow I found Miyagi and Shinobu were reeeeaally cute in this and a somewhat more proactive Misaki was fun too :)
So thanks for this story and have a nice day :)
~Writin'Redhead
Hannah L-Sama chapter 25 . 11/2/2015
400th review... I think... Hehehe! Anyway, I loved it! It was a great read! :D
hopeless-chan chapter 25 . 11/1/2015
I was definitely here. Thank u for sharing such a beautiful story. It was awesome..
noah03 chapter 25 . 12/26/2014
I was here...hehe:p
burn this account chapter 25 . 11/4/2014
Aww it ends... But I want more Fem!Hiroki fanfic..can you make another one?With some lemon..and marriage,maybe?
Victoriousbeauty chapter 25 . 7/26/2014
my first gender bender fic and i like it i dont think i ,will read one soon as i think i wont like them but this was special i love it
Victoriousbeauty chapter 24 . 7/26/2014
dont tell me he felt something for hiroki greedy usagi and officialy i hate haruhiko i always petied him but not in this story
Victoriousbeauty chapter 23 . 7/26/2014
my heart is fluttering that was so sweet i felt sorry for nowaki and the texts are so cute and befeiting
Victoriousbeauty chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
this chapter is great here you putted all the scenes in the original tothis fic smothly and perfectly adjusted to a girl and a teenagerto boot i praise you
Victoriousbeauty chapter 20 . 7/26/2014
aaaaaaaaah drama but still the original is better especially the year compared to three days but its a girl and
time differs in girls and boys mind anyway how dare miyagi make fun of shinobu he shouldnt kiss hiroki after he met him
Victoriousbeauty chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
haaaaa i feel relieved what a sweet story not tooo much but exactly the healthy portion hahahaha
Victoriousbeauty chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
short but the greatest untill now
Victoriousbeauty chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
jealousy i love it
Victoriousbeauty chapter 16 . 7/25/2014
manly nowaki protecting his girl made my heart flutter