Reviews for Sight
Akito chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
Izumi Ren chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
please continue.
WhisperInMyDreams chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
I have loved every word of this story starting with the AN in chapter one! The detail is amazing and it's pulling me in more and more with each chapter. I love the grouping of all these sexy men! Why choose one when you can have them all, right? You're OC's are beautiful and I hope you continue progress on this brilliant story.

Blessed Be to Thee
WhisperInMyDreams chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Loved the AN it made me giggle and I read it out loud to a few of my friends. Looking forward to the rest of the story as it pertains to some of my favorite characters.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
Update?...* puppy eyes*
pinkus-pyon chapter 15 . 11/21/2013
kiuuuuuuuu ilove your fic :D
Guest chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
I love this story please write more soon :D
shyboywriter chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
Please please please update soon! This is a tremendous story! I can not wait to find out what happens next!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
I LOVE THIS STORRRRRYYYYYY! Ehm... Sorry I had to get it out of my system before I went on forever and ever about everything that I liked about this. Can't wait to see what happens next! CIAO!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
please update soon I love this story :D
Guest chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
Please write the next chapter soon I love this story
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy! a new chapter! So sorry for the late review but I barely had any time! THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GREAT! It was nice and cute! Oh I can't wait to see what'll happen next. I'm really curious about Cloud's case, I mean, what is it, this time limit thingy, I don't get it. I can't wait until it gets clearer in the next chapters, but I also hope that he gets to get closer to the guys...yeah I think it's cute, so what?! *blushes* really was a nice surprise that Leon got the first kiss instead of Genesis, I mean, the red head was the one who invited him in the first place. hehe, anyway, please update soon!
Diclonious57 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Did you look all this stuff up?
StyxxsOmega chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
Nice. Sorry for the late review and read. Really good, though. Please write more when you can.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
whooo that was very sexy i am dying for more