Reviews for Made Men
divaregina chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
You know that scenario that discusses the end of the world? The only creatures that will survive will be rats and cockroaches. I thought of that immediately after reading this.

Nice job on Saul's voice-"atta girl" cracked me up. Will there ever be more details on Jesse's death? When you talk about the "way it used to be," is that a reference to when Jesse was alive or Gus? In a way, I like the open-ended, but I just wondered if there might not be room for detail.
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I like this Saul Goodman perspective/retrospective set in the future of the series. :)
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Loved it! Your Saul voice was spot-on :D
Briony8869 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I think you captured his voice really well, nice story. And nothing is classier than fake greek columns.
Q Branch chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
So glad you decided to do more Breaking Bad fanfic! While I'm not a huge fan of AU or "what-ifs", this was a very enjoyable read.

The choice of first-person format was interesting, but I think you may have missed some opportunities here. I was expecting a few more surprises in the way of contrast or counterpoints to Saul's outward appearance and behavior on the show. In other words, this is essentially how he comes off onscreen, and while you did a tremendous job in that respect, it left me wondering what he's REALLY thinking. There were a few exceptions, such as the moment of fear after joking around with Walt. That was a nice touch.

Don't take this the wrong way; we all have our own visions and interpretations of BrBa, and yours is just as valid as the next guy's. This is just my two cents, which is worth less than that. Heck, maybe I'm wrong- maybe this really is Saul. He's a lawyer, after all. They're not human.

Thank you very much for this, and keep it up!