Reviews for Witfit Prompts
IndigoHenna chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
She's close to figuring it out, something is going to make her snap!
IndigoHenna chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
One day she'll figure it out. . . and it will be to late. . .
CynMar Rom chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
ouch, that was bad :/ but why is she crying if it isn't for happines? I can't wait to know! :D

Much love!
KelseyNicole08 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I'm glad you are continuing this. I thought the first chapter was it. And I really liked it. Now I have many many questions. And theories already. Lol.

Kelsey.
Edlovesme chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I have tears to if I was marrying Mike.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Mike Newton? No Bella on earth should be with Mike Newton. Period. She is delusional. Rescue her Edward. Now.

Thanks! Sorry you have writers block.
Just Me Alone chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
She is so not happy...poor girl! Your wedding day should be something you enjoy and not something you dread...

I hope she realizes before too late...
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Wondering why Bella is going through with all of this when it's clearly not what she wants. Gah, ditch the Newtons and head back to Edward pronto!
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Poor Edward. Watching the girl he loves marrying another man. Hope it's not too late for Bella to realize what she is missing out on.
carebear309 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Boo, mike!
Cullenosopy chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
That started my morning off in a depressing way. Bella, you cannot marry Mike, it's against the rules!

Thanks!
gumibear26 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
My heart breaks for Bella. Hopefully we will find out what drove her into this loveless marriage.
MillieD chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
She needs to stop before more money is spent
amwine chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
She is in so deep I don't think she knows how to get out. I hope she finds the strength to leave. She does want this. Great job...thanks! How is the cake going?
happymelt chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
oh! look at you witfit-ing! :) this was lovely... sad but lovely. hope you've been having a nice summer! xo