Reviews for The Lighthouse
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 37 . 1/31/2014
This was awesome!
Akira Kamiya chapter 37 . 2/5/2013
This story is awesome. I like the constant struggle between light and darkness, which is a cool theme. I especially enjoy the idea of Kari possessing both light and darkness. And the demon lords are great for villains.

Can't wait to read the revised version of saga 1!
Carlitojohn chapter 25 . 6/3/2012
Okay mate, I was in complete love with the prologue and there is nothing wrong with your writing or anything. The problem is that this story is just way to damn long. After 25 chapters of fighting the same bloke it only leaves you with the idea that defeating their real enemy is going to be completely impossible. There are sound ideas here, but I think it is way to bloated as a story.
DigiHopeheart chapter 25 . 10/30/2011
Sorry for the late review!

Nice chapter!I'm looking foreward to the next one! *Jumps up and down*
DigiHopeheart chapter 24 . 10/25/2011
Must. Review!

pokemon fan 1991 chapter 24 . 10/24/2011
Wow this is awesome chapter
DigiHopeheart chapter 23 . 10/22/2011
Epic Davis-TK fight! I really like this story because this isn't OOC. TK's past with his father is really well put, ya know. Keep up the Super Awesome work!
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 23 . 10/22/2011
Great chapter
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 22 . 10/20/2011
Nice Chapter

My story is almost ready to be updated
DigiHopeheart chapter 22 . 10/20/2011
Kariiii! Come back noes!

Davis will get her baaaƔck! :3 he has to, or else!
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 21 . 10/19/2011
Awesome work

Can we talk on Pm
DigiHopeheart chapter 20 . 10/14/2011
Wooooww... That. Was. AWESOME!11! :D

:3 I can't wait to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/11/2011
I see davis,kari,and gatomon and everyone eles in the chaos but where veemon in all this he show up for a charpter then disappear.
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 16 . 10/3/2011
Awesome chapter
Anonymouse chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
I thought Devimon would die later on in the story, so it was surprising to see him go so soon. Makes me wonder if youre planning to kill off any other characters. Probably. Momoes part was sad. Poor TK. Uh oh it looks like hes on the path to wrath! Noo dont do it buddy! And next chapter is Machinedramon and Millenniummon... this should be really interesting...

Keep it going, I wanna know what happens next!