Reviews for Naruto: Intertwined Fate
Train Heartnett chapter 3 . 10/19/2016
Awesome !
firecaster-hikaru chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
nice! i hope that natsuki will leave konoha before she becomes a ninja and instead steal everything that belongs to the uzumaki clan and rebuild the whirlpool village as well as find her remaining families. i like the anime/manga naruto but i really despise how naive and easily fooled naruto is because konoha never treated him as a human so why the hell is he staying in konoha. i would not even be surprised if the uzumaki fell because they were betrayed by konoha.
strabimonx chapter 3 . 3/4/2016
nice please continue and have Naruto have the chakra chains
Shattering chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
I really hope you'll continue with this story. You're kinda wasting it by leaving it hanging like that.
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
So far Awsome FIC!
MEGA-ULTRA-SILLY-NAME chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
'
eniox27 chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
You know this has a code geass fell to it and I love it
Harry Morgan Le Fay chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
When will you update it?

I hope an update soon.

Naruto x Natsumi pairing. My vote.
connor chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
well this is an awesome story. very manipulative. and good description of what he is being "a devil with angel wings" very accurate and very well done.
Ryu Flemming chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Holy god... My mind is officially blown! I mean I love this! From Naruto being a freaking boss to Natsumi finding out that she's being manipulated to such an extent is so out of the box you made it a fucking circle! There aren't enough descriptive words that I can type that'll express the feeling of awe in me. Awesome, fucking awesome, I hope you update this soon cause I'll be looking forward to it, dattebayo!

Ryu Flemming
Phantom Frost chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
update soon
Soutrick chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
it was great
curious how Natsuki and the Black King will grown
Soutrick chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
interesting, never seen a fic like this
want to see how Naruto and Natsuki will become
Durian forever chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
please update please-please
Azure knight chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
PLEASE! UPLOAD THE ORINAL ONE IF YOU STILL HAVE IT. Come on, I mean the dog from vesperia was awesome