Reviews for Being rewritten
ponygirl25 chapter 20 . 5/26
Great story
ponygirl25 chapter 12 . 5/25
ponygirl25 chapter 11 . 5/25
Keep smiling cos you're a great story teller and dont stop writing too. Xo
ponygirl25 chapter 6 . 5/25
Awesome reminds me of someone keep writing please
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
I really love this story 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This story is pretty good
Violet Saphira Darling chapter 26 . 2/5/2014
It kills me that you were asking for reviews and I SO WANTED TO GIVE THEM TO YOU but of course I'm reading this a year or two late, haha;)
Anyways, I'll review now. I'LL START OFF BY SAYING I LOVE THIS STORY. Such a great plot, exciting from the very first chapter!
MAN THAT FIRST CHAPTER was just a slap to my face! Especially when Tim SMIRKS and says "and plus, you were a pretty bad lay." HAHA I WAS JUST LIKE OH SNAP YOU DID NOT BOY. I will always remember that haha I don't know why. Just the way you wrote it I guess.
I usually think fics where the girls go between Tim and Curly are really weird, but it works really well in this story. You did a great job with that! :) I guess Cassie is much age appropriate for Curly. I ALSO usually don't LOVE Curtis sister fics, but I'm all for them if they are well written and it works. The main problem with them is that it simply doesn't feel realistic. That isn't the case with your fic I am glad to say! ;) You're starring characters, Cassie and Curly, are BEYOND amazing! :D Complex characers, both of them. The fact that you so effortlessly go back and forth between their perspectives is just mindblowing to me! But it also gives us a lot of insight into their characters, making the story that much better.
I really love Cassie's character. She's smart, stubborn, and independent. But she also cares a lot for Curly, it really is sad what Tim did to her. Especially in the first couple of chapters...her emotions of guilt and shame were really sad. So well written. I feel like that's what girls really do feel when they are in her situation. DAMN TIM for doing that to her! But I also like how you didn't totally take Tim out of character either, with him showing himself as a "pretty decent guy" to his family and his gang. :) I feel like that's how he would be. He'll be a jerk to girls who doesn't really care about, but he will kill anyone who tries to her his family/gang. Yeah bitch.
Curly is absolutely adorable in this story, I'm loving his character so much! As a girl it's always fun to go from the girl's perspective (of course) in a story, but somehow I'm enjoying Curly's perspective even more! He's just such a fun character, and I'm glad you played around when it came to his POVs and his thoughts are just hilarious and well-written. Great job!
Another thing. This story has that extra spark in addition to a fantastic plot. Not only is it a good driven plot, the story is just plain FUN to read. :) Every chapter. You have a great sense of humor. This story is legit hilarious! :D The dialogue seems to flow really easily for you and it shows.
Angel seems a bit...young in this story. I think she would be more mature as a 13 year old, probably flirting around herself. But the way your interpretation of her is cool too :) I especially like her resentful feelings towards her brother's bringing home girls. It kinda gives us more insight into what the Shepard home is like.
Again, loving this story! :) I know it's being written, but honestly great the way it is too! I'll check out your rewrite! :D Congrats on an awesome Shepard fic.
I LOVE THE SHEPARD FAMILY. SHEPARD FICS ARE THE BEST. THERE IS NO DENYING. Keep being awesome. Btw I really your username "DALLYsaysSHUTtheHELLup" haha I love it! ;)
BlossomLossy chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Hurry up! I am really excited to see what happens!
nadine1231966 chapter 26 . 11/14/2013
I liked this version better just saying but i really did please put out another chapter you give us a cliff and then you leave us hanging plz continue
nadine1231966 chapter 25 . 11/14/2013
oh GOD oh gosh dude your getting my heart racing
nadine1231966 chapter 23 . 11/14/2013
12 . . . 12 your kidding me a 12 year old *faints in shock that someone would do that* 12 really
nadine1231966 chapter 22 . 11/14/2013
WOW i never thought id see that side of him he can be pretty sweet
nadine1231966 chapter 21 . 11/14/2013
AWW so sweet
nadine1231966 chapter 20 . 11/14/2013
OH ok i was confused at first and then i understood okay its all good i thought at first she actually wanted to fight
nadine1231966 chapter 19 . 11/14/2013
Oh boy darry is going to be MAD i would use another word but naw