Reviews for You're In The Army Now!
DanDrake chapter 29 . 10/3
Are you planning to continue this soon? I really enjoy the story!
Eli Castellan chapter 29 . 8/28
I don't know if you plan to continue this story, but I would like you to know of a few things I appreciate.

1) I am grateful that you know what you're writing about. Based off of your writing I can tell that you either did extensive research or are in the military. As a JROTC cadet I appreciate the realism.

2) The character development is much appreciated. Many writers of long stories or fanfictions forget about developing the character(s) because they get lost in the plot. I'm glad you took the time to show change.

3) The writing itself is incredible. You have a beautiful style of writing that's intriguing and fun to read. It flows wonderfully, and rarely seems choppy or awkward; which as a writer myself, I know of as well.

So even if you never complete this, I'm glad that you started it and gave us the change to read it. Thank you.
TheDreamFlareAlchemist chapter 29 . 7/5
You fanfic is really good ! I look forward to reading more so keep writing !
When will it be finished? I really love this story!
RbbitsQueen chapter 29 . 8/10/2015
You should really update
Marionette Monte chapter 29 . 4/23/2015
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease Update, this is one of my fav fanfictions, :3
The Author Haru chapter 29 . 4/4/2015
So, when are you posting a new chapter?
yesimsleepingcurrently chapter 29 . 2/25/2015
Yeeeeeeeeessssssssss! Ive been waiting for you to finish this story foreverrrrr! (At least it feels like forever).

You know i kinda missed Black*Star in the last few chapters...-_-' i cant beleive i just said that...

Annnnywaaayyssss update again soon? Please?

zAnimelover chapter 29 . 2/4/2015
It is really different but super good, i hope u continue soon.
DragonBox94 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
You are a genius.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/15/2014
Glad to see this story back ... I really loved it. Still do m..swag
Stein x marie 4ever chapter 29 . 11/19/2014
Why you put Marie far for Stein...How could you...can you please made Marie change place to Stein's
Hawkllama chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
I enjoyed this very much! When this story was updated my first thought was, "Holy mother of god...IT'S BEEN UPDATED." Lol!
GreatZero chapter 29 . 11/15/2014
Oh my gosh you're alive! yay
OtakuPrincess28 chapter 29 . 11/15/2014
Welcome back! Its been awhile and I can't wait to see how this is gonna end. I even had to reread the entire story again because its so good. Breaks are alright as long as the beginning project gets finished. (_) Good job with this whole entire story. I shall forevevr be a devoted fan of this.