Reviews for Vain Hope
IAmTheWinterSoldier chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
So sweet :'( I love it :)
Ophelia Havisham chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
I'm so pissed that Snape died D'x

Still, JK's book. she did what she wanted and she killed off Snape. At least he spoke. I like it when he speaks. Goes right through me. Love it. Please don't judge me

Anyway, yeah, I liked the fic as well. The bit where Snape found Lily, I actually cried. Very good xx
SarahNoir chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Another beautifully written and thoroughly believable chapter! Keep it up :)
SarahNoir chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This is without a doubt one of the most beautiful fics I've ever read. I was in tears when I saw this scene in the movie and was equally emotional when I read this.

Well done, keep it up!
MalfoyIsOurKing chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Very, very good. I just posted a story alot like this, but yours is alot more detailed, I must say. :) Nice job!
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Many people would say that Snape was OOC in this fic, but they are blind. They haven't taken enough time to really dig into his past and understand him. They don't see that he was a completely different man before Lily's death.

This was beautiful.

You perfectly described Snape's mind and feelings for Lily before he retreated into himself. The movie did him justice, as you have clearly done here! I was surprised when they put the part with Snape holding Lily in the movie. It was unexpected, but yet as amazing as you have put it.

Keep writing stuff like this and you'll go far!

OK, I'm going to step off my little soapbox now :)
Zireael07 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I love this one-shot! It's so beautiful!
creative-angle chapter 1 . 7/19/2011