Reviews for The Slug Club
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 8/12
Oooh interesting. I wonder if Blaise and Pansy ever did get together.
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Fantastic intro!

Really showed his jealousy very well.
imgoingbackto505 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh, haha I love the idea of Blaise being so moody because he secretly fancies Pansy! An entertaining read, well done :)
GwenCThompson chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Woah! You've got me shipping Blansy (Paize?) now. Which is good since I needed to do SOMETHING with the b-... sorry, witch, after the war for my Drastoria fic. And Zabini seems the perfect explanation... maybe this was just the beginning and they got closer in 7th year... anyqay, well written, well done and creative ideas. Have some virtual cookies
DoNotPanic chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I remember this scene. Nice. :-)
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Aw, this is cute! I never really pictured Pansy with feelings... hm, this gave me a new perspective!
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Um... good story? I'm sorry, I don't really have much to say here. But it was fantastic!
Fourmille d'idees chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
More Blaise! 3

I never really liked Blaise/Pansy, but that's probably because I never really liked Pansy. But this was nice- In a weird, heartbreaking kind of way. It makes me feel really bad for Blaise and really think about Pansy. It does seem like he really feels that way about Draco too, and you can't blame him because not only is the way he described him pretty much true but it really stinks to see someone you love with someone else- Especially when you care way more than the 'someone else'.

I always do love the part with Neville. It's a big insult on Draco's part, really funny to the rest of us!

There was that one part at the beginning that made me laugh and I'm almost positive it wasn't meant to be funny. The part with her running her fingers through "Draco's greasy hair" . Just the description of it makes me laugh! And wonder some more. Is it greasy, is it soft? Or stiff because of gel and hairspray? xD

Again, love how you did Blaise!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
A story with an entirely Slytherin cast. Well, that's different coming from you! But somehow you made Pansy less hate-worthy (she at least seems human here) and I do feel sorry for Blaise. Poor guy, not only is he suffering from unrequited love, but he has to hang around Malfoy! Nice spin on a canon scene, I liked the additional emotion and explanation you put into the scene.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Zabini is a very interesting Slytherin like Theadore Nott!
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I've never really considered this pairing, to be honest.

The way you wrote this out was wonderful! You twisted the dialogue so that it'd fit the character, and you've done magnificently, get again!

I really wish that more people could acknowledge your literature! You're very talented!
PetitMoi207 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I read the first paragraph and kinda went : "what the bloody hell is this?" and then I read the rest and went : " omg omg omg! Pansy and Blaise?"

So, all in all, a great story. ;-)
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Never have I read this pairing before. A great take on tht scene from Blaise's point of view. I honestly don't see that Pansy is smart but thinking about it, she must be a little since she was picked Prefect. Good job! :)

~Analie~
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I really love this! I've never liked Pansy but for whatever reason I love reading stories about her but there is a severe shortage of good Pansy stories. I also love that you have made a Blaise/Pansy story without going completely off of canon and even managed to make somewhat of a triangle without changing anything Rowling wrote. Incredible job and thank you for sharing!
NeverBeenDarkMarked chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Naww, this could have really been what he thought. I've always thought Blaise seems very sullen around Draco, and this could be a good explaination of why. Poor guy, having to see Pansy so consumed with Draco :(