Reviews for Needs
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Awesome fic, I would love to read a sequel! Hope its up soon _ Ja.
River-Tam2442 chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
I love the story, definetly one of my favourites, though the various Twin Peaks references are freaking the hell out of me.
aishaduh chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Amazing! Simply wonderful. A sequel would kick ass.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Wow, really good concept for a fic! Loved the story, great characterizations, would have liked a more solid resolution between John and Sherlock but I did like the history between Sherlock and Sally. Well done!

sami1010220 chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
omg, YES, please say there's a sequel! i loved this fic, and can't wait to read more :)
Draechaeli chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
This was an interesting story. If you write a sequel please send me a message. It would be interesting if you figured out a way for him to solve Donovan's case, and then she could be less of a bitch.
poisongirll chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
Really love this fic, great job! I think you've captured what their relationship would be really well. Would love to see a follow up :)
Aloes chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
I love your story. I would love you ll write the sequel.(sorry for my english)
poisongirll chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
"He was either dead or really upset" LOL. Love the way you've written this so far and find it accurate to the way I imagine Sherlock thinking. Thanks for sharing!
Razzledazzy chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
Epic Epic Epic. A few typos but nothing I couldn't fathom.
Kate Andromeda chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
What an amazing story. I would love to read a sequel. How you described the dynamics between John and Sherlock was great. It is really true to the characters. I am hopefully looking forward to more.
4Pips chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
I really love your story, I just read it off the reel and a sequel would be great! :)
Blodeu-sama chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
Oh that was sooooo good! I'm not even an native english speaker, and quite frankly reading so much english give me headaches, but I read this on an afternoon! All of it! And it is great! I love John, he's the cuttest bamf ever!
Lolita-mist chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
Please Please Please! A sequel! I do almost hope that John will somehow be seriously injure or the very least incapacitated enough to warrant some sort of heart stopping revelation that Sherlock could not live without John, as in John is the very air Sherlock breathe. lol, and of course a case that Sherlock couldn't solve? bring it on baby!
GoldenVXN chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
I really liked this story and how we see a little how John and Sherlock interact with each other.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »