Reviews for Succulent and Dry
Artemis - Simetra chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
You wrote a Black Butler AU... And it actually WORKED. Once again, I am impressed.

In your last story you got right into Grell's head, and this time, you've gotten right into William's, that's pretty damn good.

I think it's all the little things you have them do that really flesh them out, and the fact that I could actually see them doing those things makes them very in-character.

Keep in up! There need to be more good, in-character stories (In every fandom).
Rainbow Smite chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
If I said I loved it it would not express the depth of which I feel for this story.
Grim Raeper chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Kyaaaaaa This was well written indeed. I really like how they still managed to stay in character, and how this fic is so damn cute. (:
Kitty G chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This makes me giggle; it's really cute. At the same time, I feel you have somehow managed not to change Grell's personality from the original at all, yet you treat her character with respect. She's pretty extravagant, yes, but that doesn't make her less human. You have here subtle vulnerable spots in her. (Because, male-to-female transsexual characters are almost always treated as solely comic relief, I HATE.)

Oh, I also appreciate the fact that there is dysfunction in their relationship at least on superficial level, and that it's not explained away.

Grell & sex change love.
23Murasaki chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
OMFG THIS STORY. I think I saw it before on livejournal(?) or something...? I don't quite remember. Anyway, THIS STORY. Uh, I love it. Your characters are wonderful, your style is wonderful, the story is wonderful! *flails*

Also, you go, Will. Bringing the girl a cactus. It's what every woman needs. -.- (honestly...) XD
LittleRagondin chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
The second I found that you had published a new story, I immediately sat to read it. Then, I re read it.

Your writting is really pleasant, everytime I feel that once I began to read I can't stop before finishing the whole piece. I love how you portray the characters, how they always seem so complex, and real. I'm not yet totally familiar with the characters, but imo they are pretty IC and they all keep what make them so unique (I particulary love Grell in your writtings).

This review is a little bit messy, I'm sorry, I'm not very good at it ". So, I'll only end by saying that I truly loved it, and that I'm looking forward any new work you'll share with us!