Reviews for The Spell of Love
I've been taken advantage of at clubs by other men (I'm male) and this isn't very accurate. It's not all love and beauty. It's scary and gross. Don't make rape into some kind of sexy thing. It's fucking horrible.
I don't like this. It makes rape seem all lovey dovey and being taken advantage of seem sexy. Disgusting.
anonymous Wild girl chapter 6 . 1/31
KILL ME NOW
Hancock23 chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
you messed pretty bad with eye color! its such a ridiculous mistake i am tempted to think it was intentional because harry cant have silver eyes and its an insult to have draco with golden eyes.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
A Good story.
goldenkitsune666 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Um... Aren't Harry's eye's green and Draco's silver?
BatJinx chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I love the way this chapter ended
zombie-death-will-destroy-you chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
the only thing wrong with this story is that harry has green eyes, not silver and draco has icy blues and not gold. but very good story!
Ravendiane chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
Please stop saying erotic we all get that most stories written on here are erotic fan fiction and the kids name is goyle not doyle harrys eyes are green and dracos is silver and i cant believe im saying this but there were to many sex seence oh and check your spelling befor u upload cuz tht gets annoying to there needed to be more of a back round story in beteen the sex so in general you should haved had twice the chapters unless this was supposed to be a one shot. i apologize for being like this but i think i take harry potter fan fict to seriously
Kialandi chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
you got it girl i couldnt stop reading the lemmon! you got me focused!
Lilgreyblob chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
OMG. It's Slytherin. Slytherin.
PiNKCooKieS toolazytosignin chapter 1 . 12/17/2011