Reviews for Letter Adventures
Luna Brightside chapter 39 . 7/28/2013
I think we all enjoyed reading it :D so thanks for writing this -
Luna Brightside chapter 38 . 10/8/2012
AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA XD
obsessivegirl73 chapter 36 . 9/20/2012
Sorry about my lack of reviews. :P still enjoying it very much, great job! :D
Voldemort,
What is that mysterious ticking noise?
- obsessivegirl73
Luna Brightside chapter 34 . 8/23/2012
Dear Voldemort,
on the subject of you not being an idiot, I must disagree. I bet you like Carly-Rae Jepson.
Yours disgustedly
Flaming Insolence.
Luna Brightside chapter 33 . 7/21/2012
Dear Voldy-poo,
um. This is awkward and I was told not to tell you this. But...Bella/Trixie is in a secret relationship with Pettigrew. Even though you annoy me with your lack of nose, I am here for you.
Concernedly, Flaming Insolence
Luna Brightside chapter 32 . 7/21/2012
THANK GOD!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 33 . 7/11/2012
Lol. XD so Voldemort. :) rocks... nice job, looking forward to more! :D
obsessivegirl73 chapter 32 . 7/10/2012
Sorry about disappearing. XP I'm back now! I liked the response to my letter. :) this one was quite good too. Nice job, looking forward to more! :D
Arthur Dent chapter 27 . 3/28/2012
Dear LORD VOLDEMORT/HEAD OF REVIEW COMITTEE,

My HOUSEPLANET HAS BEEN DESTROYED TO MAKE ROOM FOR AN INTERGALACTIC EXPRESSWAY
Dr. John McCrimmon chapter 21 . 3/28/2012
Mr. Voldemort:

Did you say you share minds with an individual? How does that work out? Also, I've been advised against bombarding your arch-enemies with inane nonsense, as it has apparently previously backfired into their having atrocious taste.

My associate would like to know if you know anything about an influx/invasion of small fuzzy things into Great Britain, and my dog would like to know whether you've ever been to Peladon, although I think that's actually an indication of a malfunction.

Would you like a jelly baby? Have a jelly baby.
Scientific Advisor chapter 20 . 3/28/2012
My dear fellow,

My arch-nemesis, in addition to resurrecting a foolish plot involving fake daffodils, has recently taken up a campaign against celery, and I am at my wit's end trying to convince him to stop targeting innocent vegetables... if perhaps less tragic than his normal victims. As best I can make out, he's threatening to blow up a grocer next Tuesday. Do you have any advice?

Signed,

A Scientific Advisor
Negative Mistress chapter 19 . 3/28/2012
Dear... Lord Voldemort(?),

I also have a rather long name, and an individual I am forced to associate with, a "companion" of mine if you will, refuses to call me by it, instead calling my by a shortened form, which I don't like. I was wondering if you have ever had such a difficulty and if you advise doing anything about it. I offered to let him call me "Fred", but the annoying fool insists.

Sincerely,

Please analyse the object for radiation leaks.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 30 . 2/27/2012
Rather, Potter has his scar but it's not useful anymore. XP

Nice chapter, looking forward to more! :D
Luna Brightside chapter 30 . 2/27/2012
Dear voldy-bubba

It's me again. I have a suggestion! Why not make something insignificant or small like a piece of gravel a horcrux (auto-correct that IS a word!)? It would be a lot harder to find!Also, to make a horcrux TECHNICALLY you don't have to kill a person, you could squish an ant or something. Why didn't you think of that, it would have been much easier and you wouldn't have been so conspicuous! *cough youareanidiot cough*

Your annoyingly

Flaming insolence (again)
Luna Brightside chapter 29 . 1/27/2012
Dear Voldikins,

I have just had a disturbing thought: In one of your previous letters you mentioned Twilight...could it be that you are a-a-a... A TWIHARD?

Yours (very) anxiously)