Reviews for A True Heart of Darkness
R chapter 14 . 1/21
Congratulations! Try to catch a nap when the babies are asleep whenever you can. With 2 you are going to be double blessed and double stressed if you don't take care of yourself. Babies can be exhausting as well as expensive.
It's wonderful to hear from you. (Hope your sister is better too.) (R!)
Reread the story, and remembering why I love it. Waiting for more chapters. :D
BleachedNaruto chapter 14 . 1/22
congratulation
natsuki23 chapter 14 . 1/21
Yay! Looking forward to it.
littlesprout chapter 14 . 1/21
Great story. Can't wait for more
Miko Vampire chapter 14 . 1/21
Congratulations on the birth of your twins, hope you are all happy and Healthy.

Looking forward to the update when you have the time, and rest you need.
maedeh chapter 14 . 1/21
Im really happy for U
Pin-Killing-Evil-Squirrel-Army chapter 14 . 1/20
Yay congratulations. Glad they are really heathy and doing well
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 14 . 1/20
congratulations on your babies. I am happy for you and I cannot wait for more and I am willing to follow any path you take this story on
Imenka chapter 14 . 1/20
Congratulations on your new arrivals! As a mother of 2 (who are teenagers now, but were born 17 months apart), I cannot comprehend having twin babies and I have to say that I am impressed that you even found time to type and send an Author's Note!

Really enjoying your story - it is worth the wait to see what comes next :-)
SonofLuffy chapter 14 . 1/20
I will stay with. :D glad you and your boys are all good. :3
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 14 . 1/20
Congratulations!
SerpensPrincess chapter 14 . 1/20
Congratulations on your twin boys I understand ur absent and i will patiently wait for new updates good luck hope ur boys grow up happy and healthy
Kadama Chrone chapter 14 . 1/20
congratulations on the boys I'm so happy for you understand everything the backburner two children my little ones the same for me keep up the great work and I can't wait to read more
BigBossandScorpius chapter 13 . 1/11
Hello! I really like this story and next chapter will be interesting, I hope you update soon the story says the last update was from 2013 which is disappointing. But oh well. I hope you and your sister are still in good health and I'll pray for you both! And I hope you get over your writers block, if that is indeed what's keeping you from posting. Bye!