Reviews for Maybe Forever
K. Hamilton chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
If you haven't been in battle in this life, you surely were in the past. This is brilliant; absolutely brilliant, and you have captured all of the emotions of any war. My memories are Vietnam ... and your words spoke to me of so many places and so many people. With talent like this, it is your destiny to finish this story.
Kateri3740 chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Oh, please update this one again soon! in your story, do they get to see each other again before Armistead dies?
mille libri chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Richard Jordan stole the movie, and Armistead's last moments broke my heart as well. I think this was a great insight into what Tom must have been thinking and feeling as he took that message, and into Armistead's thoughts, as well.
Darci the Thespian chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
This is really good and touching. Are you going to continue it?
SparkChaser chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
That broke my heart it sucks to love someone then lose them. I love learning of the Civil War I'm aware of how brutal it was and how some artillery gunner might have known that man in the front line he was aiming at could have been his own brother, son, father or even cousin.

May the men on both sides rest in peace and reunited. God Bless!
Lula1 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Oh, I didn't see this! General Armistead is my all-time favorite historical figure! I'm so glad to see someone writing about Armistead and Hancock. Not many people know of their situation(although there were many who were in the same boat), their story is just so very sad. Their friendship was one that time, distance or war could not sever.

I like your take on this and hope to see more soon.

LuWanda
CarminaxBuranax chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That story broke my heart too! I really really really hope you continue this! It's beautifully written and it definitely has a lot of potential! Kepp it up!