Reviews for Heaven
captainOnigiri chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I'm a supporter of Sho x Kyoko and I loved it:3 The only thing is I wish it went into Kyoko's personality ,meaning the whole I'll never forgive him, besides that I loved it. 3 Great Job.
TPWDCTLRSXKWTRXK chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
(the capital letter for my name stand for: that person who does crazy thing like read a Sho x Kyoko when their for Ren x Kyoko) god I hate to admit it but that was kinda cut *slaps self back to rageing RxK fan* so now I must ask all u Shotaro lovers... .hell...u should understand what that means ... Although I admit it's my fault for reading this I must complement u on the level of cuteness this had and it could only be better if it were Ren instead :P so I know i shouldn't have read this since I'm a RxK fan but oh well I just wanted to let you know there are some
Shotaro haters that appreciate your writing- Please exuse wrong spelled stuff or wrong words I'm trying to get use to autocorrect *sigh*
nino-kun chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
you're right. You do have a problem with grammar.

But the story itself is interesting and very enjoyable indeed.

I'm basically a Shou fan, so I'm verx happy that you made this fanfic. After all, it's hard to find ShouXKyouko fanfic. It's usually Ren, though I can understand why.

Anyway, thank you for making a fanfic of Shou & Kyouko. It allows fan like me to dream, even if it's just a bit.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
awwwww so cuteee 3

I love Sho and Kyoko! :D
Jhiz chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Yeah... Sho has a happy ending. It will not be popular but I am glad that you wrote it. I often feel bad for the immature musician so it is nice to see some Sho fluff for once.

For only your second English story, you did pretty well. There are only a few minor word usage errors and those were easily over-looked because they did not prevent understanding of the story.

Way to be brave by writing in another language and for writing an alternative pairing tale!
Voidy chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
well... cukup manis, ringan dan klepek2 deh. konfliknya ga berat sih, tapi yah... cuman flashback, penyelesaian... dan akhir. hehhehe~ sho jadi lemah ngehadepin kyoko yang galak. apalagi dia kan punya demon2 itu~ yah, bagus... grammar dan typo dikesampingkan, bisa cukup dinikmati kok. Love You mina~