Reviews for Illogical
Teej chapter 14 . 8/19
Ahhh! I just read this fic and I want to just tell you how much I really enjoyed it! I found it courtesy of VesperRegina. She recommended it and I was very grateful for that. It was quite an interesting take on Yukawa, whom I have yet to really, properly, get to know as I haven't been able to watch the Galileo series, yet. Though I should be able to start reading the books on Monday. I have totally been pulled on board the Masha train though, and I am so looking forward to seeing him as Yukawa!

Thanks so much for writing a thoroughly enjoyable story!
Fuyuka713 chapter 14 . 11/9/2016
sorry, my english is bad, but i really want to say I loved your story, is fantastic, thanks for that. You are a very great writer, the story is perfect, again thank you.
ainamidake chapter 14 . 1/14/2015
i love pairing yukawa-utsumi, they have great chemistry, something that i couldn't feel between yukawa-kishitani..
that's why i prefer to galileo season 1 haha...

and i'm glad that i found this fanfic, its a bit late coz i never thought there's fanfic about them ..
i love the way you create the story.. it was thrilling and moved my heart at the same time...

love how you write and exploring yukawa's character through that creepy psychopat of course what he has done was sadistic, but in other side that psychopat's crazy experiments makes yukawa being normal human

finally i could see humanistic side of yukawa when he feel angry, worried, want to kill someone, and even he believes in his intuition lol its so emotionally..

dialog between yukawa-sugiyama was lead yukawa to realized his human sense.. the last question from sugiyama makes yukawa think about utsumi haha

i also love the way you manage yukawa-utsumi relationship, so natural and sweet..
omg, i think i will rewatching galileo 1 hahaha..

thanks for making this awesome fanfic, the weird galileo become illogical... jitsu ni omoshiroi _
Fanficlover chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
My friend recommended me to watch galileoand after a few episodes i fell in love with the characters. You fanfic was one of my favourite fanfics for this couple. Its so good! I love how you portrayed the characters and u did and amazing job!
elyssalyn chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
I really loved watching this series and seeing how Yukawa and Utsumi's relationship developed. I was really disappointed that Utsumi was absent except for the first episode of the second season. Your story helped me rid myself of some of my disappointment. Your plot and the way you wrote the characters were so spot on that I could almost see it like an episode playing in my head. Kudos for the amazing writing and please, please, please write some more for this fandom particularly more Utsumi-Yukawa interactions please!
memmafeeells chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
omygooooooood! and i was just saying from the last chapter to stay away from utsumii! gawddamit. sugiyama you konoyarou! agghhhhhhh kldfgkgl;hdfsgl;dsgdjkslgflgjdgkldfkgdnflkl;jljlll ll
yukawa-senseiiiiiiii omggggg his reaction!
my shipper heart..omg this is just...! ZANKYOOO! what are u doing to me? my emotions dammit! my emotions! T_T
menmafeels chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
ahah! now i get the title. yukawa-sensei...poor him.
this is starting to go darker and darker every chap its scaring me now. that sugiyama. he better stay away from utsumi-kun. he better! -,
and sugiyama's mother knows something. thats for sure.
on to the next chapter!
menmafeels chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
hahahahaha pajama yukawa is sooo canon! reminds me of that ep where he forgot to wear his shoes XD lol.
"..Amazing woman, Yukawa thought. " - dunno but this line aaaagh i just love it. due to them two thinking about each other at the same time in this scene. the shipper in me is just sooo happy.
jonouchi appeared! yayyy!
yukawa sensei puking. i can only imagine. lololol
and psycho sugiyama sets his eyes on utsumi...uh-oh not good...definitely not good.
this is exciting zankyo girl. loving and loveing every chapter!
menmafeeeels chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
knowing what happened from utsumi's part just gives me the chills. i cant imagine the pain sensei endured until kuribayashi came. (good man, kuribayashi. good man..T_T)
utsumi witnessing all that,no wonder it took her some time to see him. the trauma...XD
on a lighter note, yukawa-sensei waiting for utsumi to visit him-hdkfhldgkfadfghlkfhejghksjdfhks! sensei dont be too obvious.! P
mellowmarshmello chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
my poor sensei lemme hug youuuu,,,,,
aw utsumi is worried..
omg its just chapter 3 and that sugiyama is still out there..lfjlgldgfkldgklsg! im loving this zankyo girl!
meandmyfeels here btw P
mellowmarshmello chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
aaaaaaaahhh! senseiiiii! zankyo. wut. r. u .doing to senseiiiii?! T_T
k. im hooked ok? dammmn.
VesperRegina chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
This paragraph really captured me for some reason: "He couldn't fully say why. There didn't seem to be anything other than scientific theorems and phenomena that he could explain with ease any more." Nice turns of phrase, I think, and it seems to remark on the character development of him well.

Ahhhhh. What a satisfying conclusion to an excellent story! I love how subtle the conversation between Utsumi and Yukawa is, and how it feels very much like a new beginning for them both. And a proper hug! My heart swells with happy feelings! Thank you so much for writing this.
manycolouredeyes chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
Awww, I love the little moment they shared at the end. It's so adorable! Gosh, it's been a while since I've watched Galileo and now I feel like watching it again.

I really love this story and it's so sad that it's over. But everything must come to an end eventually, no?

Despite the wait, your story is really really good and I daresay, the best fanfic out there! I really hope you'll write some more Galileo fics in the future. Happy New Year btw!
harunexx chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
Omg I seriously love your chapter 13 ! Especially the scene where Sugiyama asked Yukawa how he felt about Utsumi x) I was always hoping for something like this to happen in the movie or the drama, because Yukawa and Utsumi's relationship seem far more complicated than just normal friends :') thanks for adding in this part ! and yea, I've also watched the drama numerous times for Masha and Kou :D wish that they will make a sequel
VesperRegina chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
Good chapter! Very good. I liked how this one time Yukawa doesn't escape from the attention of the press (Utsumi really knows how annoying they are!). I got a big kick out of Kusanagi calling Yukawa 'thick' about it.

Finally, finally Sugiyama lays everything out for Yukawa! That conversation was everything I could have hoped for, but it left me with a profound sense of sadness that I still haven't figured out. I liked the hints you put in about how you thought Yukawa's childhood was like.

I can't tell where you're heading with the relationship between Yukawa and Utsumi, by the way. I can say that I've really enjoyed the subtlety of your approach to it, especially in how Utsumi is constantly demonstrating her care and affection for Yukawa, like in the small detail in this chapter where she's guarding him from the press and *holding* his wrist as she does so, and then more explicitly when she tries to reassure that she's always there, at the end.